What do you like most about the 787's?

In the real world (or IF, whatever you want) what do you like most about the 787’s? Ease of control? Wings? Fuel economy? Aesthetics? Just curious!

3 Likes

From the ground up I don’t like the 787 from many personal perspectives, but the heads-up display is something I like if I have to mention something.

3 Likes

The aesthetics. The wings are unique and look extremely elegant. The interior is premium (in terms of real-world aviation) with the lights and internal features. And the overall design is sleek and looks amazing.
In my opinion, it’s my most favourite aircraft of all

5 Likes

I like the wings they look gorgeous

2 Likes

The interior isn’t very nice in my opinion the A350’s is more modern

1 Like

I like the wing flex the most. :)

3 Likes

Such a elegant, beautiful, consumer-friendly aircraft…

I like the nose of the aircraft. It is so unique. When I’m on school I can see the end of the runway and planes departinf fron that runway. KLM 787 are departing from that runway.

1 Like

Not my fave aircraft but elegant is the right word to describe it. One of the best

Like for the 787-9 ❤️👌🏻

2 Likes

The engine nacelles. Unique from every other engine (at least until the 737MAX goes into production).

The windows. I don’t know why but I’m so fascinated by them, also it’s good cause you can look out without having the sun in your eyes.

The fact that it spiced up the news when it was first flown with its “amazing” batteries.

1 Like

In IF, I like the cockpit. Still annoyed that there are no live displays.

The Boeing 747-8?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.