What do you guys use for IF movies?

Hey guys!
I have noticed that a lot of you started making IF movies and from what I’ve seen it is one of the best hobies to have in IF.I want to start making movies so I wanted to know what you guys use to make them? Like an app,website etc

1 Like

I currently use PowerDirector 15 for my movies. Works very well, but it does cost $40(ish).

It has awesome effects, and it works very good for me and my movies.
Some awesome features it offers are:

• Crop and Zoom (pretty basic)
  • Flicker Effect, (and a billion others)
  • Unique Transitions

I can list more, but the list will literally go on forever.

You’re right about more people making IF movies, it’s becoming a competitive field now. 😂

2 Likes

I use iMovie on MacBook Air.

1 Like

For Android

1 Like

If you’re looking for android, I recommend installing the PowerDirector video editor app. It is completely free, and is pretty good in my opinion. I don’t use it that often, but it is pretty good.

2 Likes

But PowerDirector has a watermark.

1 Like

True true, but if you want good video editing, PowerDirector is still one of the best options for android, imo.

1 Like

I don’t usually make movies about Infinite Flight, but I use Kine Master Pro on Android for most of my work. In my experience, it has a lot more features than Power Director. It’s a great program, I’ve been using it for several years.

1 Like

WeVideo is a good online editor that we use at my school but it sports with a watermark.

I personally use Final Cut Pro

1 Like

I’ve hacked the Adobe Premire Pro 2018 software on my PC to get it for free, I use that for all my editing. If you have an apple device, Imovie works fine.

1 Like

iMovie. It works very well once you learn more tips and tricks about it

I plan on switching to FCPX when my birthday comes. iMovie for me I feel is quite limited.

2 Likes

For Android?

I remember using an Nvidia Shield, but as far as I can remember, I took photos with it and barely made anything else.

1 Like

10$ for three month and you will love editing 👌

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.