What Do You Guys Think Is The Best Virtual Airline?

Hello everyone,

I’ve been looking at a lot of Virtual Airlines lately and I was wondering if any of you thought some were particularly good. I can’t decide on which one to join.

Thanks for the help guys!

1 Like

Delta Virtual hands down.

@mwe2187 is running a great shop

6 Likes

It all depends on what kind of VA you are looking for…there are so many different kinds to choose from.

2 Likes

ACVA is a good one to look into

UVA is the best. Very professional and friendly.

DLVA for sure! We have some good conversations in slack.

1 Like

And so it turns in to how many people can vote for each one lol…

Ok guys, let’s all agree here that it is Southwest Virtual or American Virtual.

Southwest is really fun to fly with and American is really professional.

1 Like

This is really up to personal preference. There are many good airlines, and they all have different advantages and things to offer. It’s up to you and what you want, and your personality.
I would have a look through any threads that interest you, and see how professional it looks. UVA is a good VA, and USCG is also an interesting one. I’ve heard that American Airlines is pretty good as well.

1 Like

This sounds like a thread for VA to just advertise. To find out which Virtual Airline is the best, join one yourself! Join a few and decide where you fit. Good luck!
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/the-ifvarb-official-virtual-airline-database-change-log-1/204149

3 Likes

Every VA has it’s perks and downsides. I really like SVA b/c of their professional and friendly environment. DLVA and AAVA are also great picks

4 Likes

I’m an AAVA fan, but there are tons of great ones. Try a few and pick your favorites.

4 Likes

Its up to you to explore. The VA database is helpful.

1 Like

^This guy’s VA is also great.

3 Likes

It really depends on you and what you are looking for. These guys are all going to say theirs is the best because to them, it is. It’s personal preference. My advice would be to try them all or as many as you want and see which one or ones suit you and what you are looking for. That’s what I did. I’ve tried a lot of the major players out there and they all have their good point and bad points. Just take a chance and try out ones that appeal to you.

4 Likes

I’m going to go off him, this looks like a shameless self promo splurge and plug for VA’s, not that its a bad thing, but I can recommend checking out the database

3 Likes

Another thing to consider is where they fly and what they fly. Are you an airbus fan? Join one who has an Airbus fleet. Like flying long haul? Join one with big planes and long haul routes. Like flying across North America? Join an American, Mexican Or Canadian carrier, not a European one. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Take a peek through the database that @TheInitialVirus linked.

6 Likes