What do you feel when you fly on Advanced?

Hello guys,

When you fly on Advanced, how are you?

• Very comfortable, no problem!
  • Comfortable, but i feel a little pressure on my shoulders. (Oh, I must be careful, I’m on Advanced!)
  • Uncomfortable, I’m really afraid of making a mistake and being ghosted
  • I was already ghosted one time, i am afraid to be ghosted a second time.
  • I’m too scared to fly on Advanced

0 voters

Feel free to talk about your choice.

2 Likes

I feel comfortable because I know ATC will not just go without alerting pilots.

6 Likes

Very comfortable 😊👍

1 Like

Comfortable now I know people are watching my every move, and any controller could ghost me at any moment 👀👁 😳😶😱😅

2 Likes

Extrenly comfortable, I know most of the controllers and all commands, so anything wrong I’ll get 2/3 warnings

7 Likes

I am sure much ppl are scary to fly ADV

1 Like

I feel comfortbale when flying on advanced. I was nervous when I did my first flight though :)

4 Likes

Same here 😅 was worried a bit of being ghosted 😂 but felt comfortable pretty fast. 😊

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Couldn´t be more comfortable. Never fly anything but Advanced. Knows all the commands, and even good friends with a lot of the controllers, and pilots. Couldn´t really be more comfortable.

The first time I got live and made it onto the Playground server, I was terrified: this huge wave of talking from ATC came in with pushback here, takeoff there, transition approved, I was there thinking ‘What iS THiS!?’ and was terrified. Only now have I realised how ridiculous that was.

The only thing I feel on advanced, usually, is angry that I messed up an easy landing. I change planes a lot so I’m not used to ONE flare in ONE plane, so they’re all different and I mess them up.

I’ve pretty much only flown on advanced for the past year. I don’t worry about getting ghosted at all.

You shouldn’t worry about getting ghosted. As long as you listen to what they say and use common sense you will be fine.

Though these days, I’ve entered Advanced quite often. I’m still scared that I’ll get ghosted :(

1 Like

Feeling very comfortable, as all controllers are friends <3 and command are simple when you’re used to it

1 Like

The preasure is when a mod is holding short. You don’t wann f*** up next to him

When on advanced I sometimes feel the pressure not to spoil anyone’s experience and do things by the book.

To be honest, we could refuse ATC command in real life if nessesary, but in advanced seems to be we can’t. Actually I know the controller who says “please follow instructions” a lot in advanced. Not funny at all, but annoying for pilots obviously. I would say it is bit uncomfortable with ATC and way that operates. (Like we have a original funny rule on advanced :/) And this is just in my case, but I haven’t met any nice qualified ATC (for advanced) accept a ATC test pilot. But there are few things I can learn from advanced server ATC though!

1 Like