What do you expect from Infinite Flight in 2020?

With 2020 just around the corner I’ve decided to make this a topic, I have many ideas of what could happen but I’m imagining that the A350 will come out sometime between Christmas of 2019 and New Year’s Eve of 2020 as well as the many other features coming out in that update such as a more detailed map etc. Not to mention I also think that we will be seeing more of a larger community as well as more aircraft being refurbished with interactive cockpits. So that’s what I think, what about you?

The only rule in your suggestion is to be realistic and remember, the Infinite Flight developers have life’s so don’t build a whole massive list of things you expect to be met in 2020 because as i said before, it’s not realistic.

Thank you for liking my topic and sharing some of your brilliant ideas you have!

51 Likes

I am expecting the following:

• 757 rework
  • More clouds
  • New engine sounds
  • The Airbus A220
  • Airbus A330 rework
  • More aircraft reworks
  • New Server requirements
  • Boeing 737 rework
  • Terrain awareness map

Hopefully we see one of them in the year of 2020

88 Likes

Agreed, a 737 rework would be amazing.

17 Likes

I really, really hope they update the B737 such as what they did with the A320.

24 Likes
  • C17 rework

• c130 reworked cabin

• more private jets since we only have one

• Spitfire rework

And then basically what everyone said about sounds and terrain

35 Likes

Just some reworks and maybe even another look at 3d buildings without the devs telling us…

7 Likes

Perhaps, but I personally don’t think 3D buildings will come into Infinite Flight for a long while because of the mobile requirements etc. But give it a few more years then possibly that can become a reality.

12 Likes

@JOSH_Byrne definitely correct. Buildings won’t be for a few more years.

5 Likes

Come to think of it, taxiway lights.

46 Likes

There are many things I’m expecting to see in 2020:

• Integrated mini-games to pass the time on long-haul flights
  • Realistic on-board menu cards matching the corresponding Liveries to inspire your own dishes
  • Simulation of a blocked pipe in the toilet with the possibility to repair it (analog Car Mechanic Simulator)
  • Required rest periods between flights to comply with legal requirements
  • A Misha livery

If my demands are not met, I will cancel my subscription.

But now in all seriousness, I am curious what awaits us next year. I actually have practically no expectations, because no matter what comes, we are guaranteed to be positively surprised. I’m looking forward to it!

78 Likes
  • Clouds
  • approaching lights system
  • lit taxiways
  • color map
36 Likes

Someone needs to make a request for this. #1 livery needed in the game right now.

25 Likes

Theoretically the Airbus ACJ 5 livery on the Airbus A318 is Misha’s as it has his name on it and a unicorn.

13 Likes

Actually that’s quite possible, considering IF is literally un-playable in the dark when on the ground level due to a lack of light.

13 Likes

Fair enough, they do look cool.

6 Likes

Just saying I highly doubt all or any of these will be added, but I can certainly dream ;).
I really hope they add more Recreational aircraft & Military.

• KC-10 update
  • KC-30
  • KC-46
  • C-40a
  • F-35a,b,c
  • F/A18 Rework
  • C17 Rework
  • BAe Hawk
  • Boeing E-7 Wedgetail
  • C-27
  • Pilatus PC12 (Really hope they add this! Great training aircraft)

Recreational Aircraft:

• Autogyro plz!
  • Jabiru 160,170, 230
  • A-22 “Foxbat”
  • Sportstar
  • Infinite Flight I’m begging you please add the Fokker Dr.1 Triplane Australian Vintage!
20 Likes

^ As said above ^

I’m a complete commercial guy I’m not a big fan of GA and really don’t care about military aviation.

I do think Infinite Flight has had their time on GA this year, and could definitely do with an update to the military fleet. As much as I’d love to see the A220 I think we’ll have to wait, it’s been a while since the military has had a turn… Well, except the A-10.

9 Likes

Agreed apart from the colour map; the current map will be soon updated as of late 2019 to 2020 but however, maybe the year after we could see the colour map becoming a feature.

3 Likes

Yes I agree, it would most likely attract more of a different wave of aviators who prefer military grade aircraft, it would certainly be better for IF as a whole.

2 Likes

Sorry guys, I know you don’t like military or GA that much, I see your point why the B757 & B767 needs to be re-worked.

9 Likes