What do you expect from Infinite Flight in 2018?

Rain! Snow! And thunder storms! That’s what I expect!😝😝⬆️⬆️

2 Likes

A350, Taxiway lights and lights in the aircraft tail logos. And lights at night as cities do not look dark. also clouds.

3 Likes

Enhanced satelitte imagery for the South American region.

2 Likes

I think IF’s Updates For 2017 was good… Exept for the wait of Global. Thing I Expect for 2018

•No Need to have Wi-Fi to Fly (What I mean is I can be on a plane and have Airplane Mode On And still be able to fly global)
•A330 Rework (I NEED HAWAIIAN, Lol)
•3D Buildings (I expect this for 2019, but we do need some 3D Buildings!)
•Graphics At 3 Meter Sattelite Imagery (This would make it 10X better then X-Plane 11 And FSX even though it’s already better)

There You Go for My Expectations ;D

3 Likes

I can see your point and I do think the Concorde could be favoured over the A350.

• It is a diversity to the fleet unlike the A350 which is a 787 with odd winglets
  • There isn’t 30 posts a day complaining about FDS

However I dunno if they could tackle three aircraft at once. Maybe GA aircraft and a light rework then A330/340 rework and Concorde to end the year with?

3 Likes

Concorde would be nice. Being able to cross the Atlantic in roughly 3.5 hours is a useful feature for those who don’t have much time to spare. However, I still hold the belief that a fast trainer, like a Pilatus PC-21 or similar would be ideal for the next update, as it should satisfy enthusiasts of both GA and military aviation.

Alternatively, you could just add the Death Star.

I think the CRJ will be out early March.
In my opinion, the GA, being a smaller aircraft, would be out by late June or so. Then I think whatever is after that, the A330/40 rework or Concorde would take us up to October or November, leaving us with a month to spare.

4 Likes

I really would like to see some more new airplanes like A350 thats a favorite of mine. I think it’s possiable. Since you released the 747-8. I would like to also see the airports more realistic with buildings and jet bridges and tugs etc. Also airplane emergency like engine failure etc. if we crash make that realistic also. Thanks

I’m not sure how much we would like engine failure. Like, imagine flying a 12h overnight and then when you’re sleeping one or both of your engines quit, and you fall out of the sky and get 6 violations when it’s not your fault at all

4 Likes

Why do you think that?

People, let’s look back at this topics original post and try to go from there from now on.
Around 90% of the posts in here are basically feature requests. And considering this topic was supposed to be discussions surrounding your expectations for 2018, the majority of the requests aren’t even realistic unless you expect FDS to basically implement a fully featured P3D flight sim with all the add-ons in less than 10 months…

So, let’s keep it realistic… And if you want to request something, we have #features :)

Thank you!

17 Likes

Yea true that would be bad. But I would like to see more realistic stuff like smoke from tire when u land or even if u start an engine maybe and also maybe include APU engine and use that to start each engine. And maybe also like passenger experience from flying so u can see how you did. Does that make sense?

1 Like

I definitely dont want engine failure unless I choose to have some fun rather than flying and completing a route

I hope IF will get:

A330, A340 rework

CRJ update

Clouds/weather

Working Instrumets on certain planes

A350 (first to get instruments, along with CRJ)

And gates at major airport (LAX-JFK-DXB, etc)

6 Likes

Addition to my recent post

It would be great to have a feature where it would automatically go from nav to appr
Which would require making the ability to set a altitude for each waypoint set (also handy for stepclimb) and the atc’s ability to turn on and off runway lights (first add them) and on and off the ils as well as control the active runway and the pilots ability to request these be turned on
And the pilots ability to set their own hold and request to hold
ATIS frequency
Failures of components such as engines and gear in case of over stress
On training server being able to declare emergency (if on min fuel or possibly one of the failures I just said
COMMUNICATION BETWEEN ATC I hate it when I am tower and approach has aircraft land on the runway I’m using for takeoff ( I like to use one runway to for takeoff and a different one for landing if there are two non intersecting runways
And could a violation be given if orders are not followed (takeoff or landing without clearance)

I would appreciate if ther could be a rework on a few planes for wing flex especially the 747 777 737 and a330
And for all planes please add eagle claw and appr mode

I know its a lot but I am thinking of a more 2-3 year idea and I would be a great improvement

2 Likes

That would get abused. Due to the fact that not all users sim is set to the same time, this would also be problematic.

We need that Hawaiian A332!!! In general I’d like to see a 330 rework flex/gear tilt. So many A332’s out there but not one in IF.

-improved lights for sure runway/taxiway/aircraft landing lights illuminate runway etc.
-Updated Nav database with all current SID/STAR/ILS (navigraph subscription?)
-Smoother autopilot.
-scenery at airports and major cities (that won’t crash/overload my device!)

2 Likes
  1. I was really happy about global but the MD and DC updates were eh for me. Nice to have new planes but I would have preferred something newer im not into the retro planes.

2. What I expect:
    CRJ Rework / New liveries update / ATC update
    A330 Rework
    ERJ Rework
    757 Rework

I think 2018 will be a year of reworking for IF.

4 Likes

fine but maybe as a auto thing where if it is night theyd be on only for the active runway - same for ils

Maybe something impossible … more …

• unique record from displayname
  • best graphics for south america
  • more library for Brazilian airlines
  • track flight after its finishin and all user data recorded/stored by the IF website.
  • due to the financial crisis of Brazil and the minimum wage to be approximately 300$ o IF Pro could be cheaper. lol :x

And the highest expectation that the simulator grows mainly in Brazil and appear at the top of the list of googleplay :)

This is what I hope or would expect, I’m not asking for anything. =:P

Good winds for all!