What do you expect from IF next update

Hi everyone and as always i wanted to know what do you expect from the next IF update

1 Like

The next variant of the 777 and that’s all we know for now.

3 Likes

No one knows whats coming but we all sure are looking forward to it but how about we let the devs enjoy their creation for a bit.

2 Likes

It’s up to the developers. I am fine with whatever.

3 Likes

Kinda want NEOs or MAX planes to get added, but I’m thinking adding liveries would be easier for the team. ANA A380 and B773 are the only ones I’m pushing for atm!

1 Like

If for me I expect the autopilot to be smoothen out and vnav have the ability to maintain speed with pitch. I think it’s better to fix these problems first before moving on to more advanced stuff because if it doesn’t gets fixed it’ll always be there and there’s no point if new aircraft is being added with all these persisting problems.

6 Likes

Project Metal and/or the 777-200LR/F variants

1 Like

…that I’ll not need to change my tablet to the newest for playing IF…
I’d like to expect more liveries (more El Al, Israir, Arkia, Ural airlines, Pobeda…)

Based on previous patterns, new releases typically come every 5-7 months. However I presume METAL is the next step, and as of right now, we haven’t gotten any updates on that. It’s really hard to say

I think they should fix the autopilot problem first at least. I am pretty sure everyone wants that fixed deep down.

What autopilot problem?

Aggressive maneuver when changing headings and Vertical speeds also when engaging APPR mode the nose pitch up dramatically

2 Likes

This

1 Like

Umm What? What do you mean?

I wondered why it hasn’t been fixed 🤔

It has been fixed. The autopilot motions have been a lot gentler

1 Like

More liveries would be nice :)

Quite frankly, after being here for so long, I don’t really have any ‘expectations’ per se. The developers keep surprising us with new features, planes, improvements etc that I really don’t mind what things they decide to add because the odds are it’ll keep me engaged with Infinite Flight for a long, long time. There’s a reason I’m still here after 8 years since purchasing the ‘game’ at the time - it’s the team’s constant improvement and support of the simulator. I trust that whatever they decide to add or improve, it will not disappoint.

I wish al b777s and

a318/19/20 neo (Just black mask and new liveries and Change in fuel discharge)

They need a long time to add one plane

Compared to computer simulators