What do you do while on long flights?

So I’m just sitting here, on a flight to KLAX to KDEN(which isn’t a long flight, espiaclly in an F22) but I was wondering what you guys did on say a cross county flight in a C-130 or a slower aircraft to pass the time. I personally watch YouTube or watch tv.

2 Likes

I do a lot of different things. Personally when I fly, sometimes will watch youtube but more often then not if it’s a long haul I will sleep if it’s long enough. On the medium hauls I sometimes do some work, chores around the house, maybe go out for lunch, it all depends.

7 Likes

Yea. Like I’m about to do some chores and some dishes, watch a couple YouTube videos.

1 Like

I sleep. (I do all long hauls at night)

11 Likes

Hats actually very smart, I’m gonna try that some time

I watch youtube , movies or sleep if long overnight flights

1 Like

Gaming on my PS4,Eating,Reading Harry Potter

2 Likes

Since Long Haul is all i do… I feel like I’ve said this too many times now 😂

Anyways since that’s all i ever do, pretty much… here’s what i do while plane up up high and is crossing continents to reach it’s destination!

1. Watch Videos On YouTube
  2. Listen To Music (K-Pop mostly…)
  3. Watch K-Drama
  4. Do daily chores (laundry, wash dishes, etc…)
  5. Play FIFA
  6. Go Out For A Walk or Out With Friends
  7. Eat… obviously, free food is great :P
  8. If it’s during night i sleep…
  9. Oh yeah, being active here on IFC
  10. IDK… Something more… I’m a pretty busy person, i got a lot of things to do. When school starts I’ll be at school and do homework when home, or nah, i actually never have homework, instead i’ll be practicing for the tests and exams i have, which btw is very time consuming!

Time flies away very fast, i sometimes even forget that I’m suppose to land or even sometimes i get surprised that it’s already time to prepare for descent ;)

9 Likes

I just continue with my life

7 Likes

YouTube, TV, sleep. Mostly sleep though

1 Like

When I saw this comment 😭😂😂😂

2 Likes

OMG same! Everything on that list is what I do. Except for the music

1 Like

My wife likes it when I clean while flying. Haha!

12 Likes

I always do long haul flights at night, so usually I sleep. In some occasions, during the day, I play my guitar or play game that are not on my phone.

1 Like

I usually just sit in my bed and watch TV or go on my laptop and play some fortnite or Minecraft

Sometimes I’ll set a timer for when I’m at TOD but usually I just look at the time; after that I’ll just probably hop onto Xbox.

1 Like

I typically start one before work, go to work and finish out.

4 Likes

I work and live my life. I purposefully plan out my flights to fall within a 1 hour time frame for when I have available to land then if I want to take off for another flight.

2 Likes

I check in on NWVA, GCVA, usually I do ther IF-related things. If all is well on that end, then I play Fortnite, watch Youtube, go out and buy snacks, and try to understand why Spirit has become so bad, and what is wrong with Ryanair’s pilots…

2 Likes

Sleep,Doing something like going places or going to a friends house

1 Like