What do people think of the 757 200?

Hello guys. just wanted to get peoples opinions on the 757 200, your favorite routes, airline etc. me personally i love the 757 esp for its short field performance (its a rocket ship) Its such a Iconic aircraft and i think the Dev team did a outstanding job on it.

ps if this is not the correct category plz feel free to move it as you wish

alan

2 Likes

Amazing. That’s my opinion

3 Likes

agreed. and it sounds amazing also. esp start up

2 Likes

Better than the A220

if we are talking irl

5 Likes

Best aircraft in-game no doubt

…Because Air Baltic

5 Likes

Nice plane but have you tried 717

2 Likes

yeah its also a good plane.

I have a much easier time controlling it than before

1 Like

2 Likes

i think we all struggled lol.

eh? sorry enlighten me? lol

Take the plane out for a spin you’ll regret it

I L O V E it flown it everywhere and it felt great :D

1 Like

how will i regret it? i loving flying it. admittedly it was difficult at first but now i fly it like a pro.

It’s really good but man it’s hard to fly in windy conditions. The livery selection is also not the best. But I love the sounds and the graphics of the 757.

1 Like

agreed 100% its not the easiest plane to land in difficult conditions. yes its looks and sounds great also. sometimes on solo i do a GA on purpose just to hear those engines scream power lol

1 Like

The 757 played a huge role in the aviation industry and still does to this day. The performance of the aircraft sets it apart from the normal passenger jet. I was over the moon to find out that it would be the next reworked aircraft because I fly on it constantly irl. The team was able to have a large diverse fleet of airlines I haven’t even heard of which was really cool. The full cabin also put the cherry on top. That was really awesome to see come. I liked how they made the cockpit in the modern iteration as well since aviation is adapting to those big screens in the cockpit. Overall a 10/10 aircraft as always. The team never disappoints.

4 Likes

Very versatile and incredibly powerful engines, it’s definitely a fun bird to fly.

1 Like

great comment. we cant pin comments can we for a example of the type of answers i want?. yours would be a amazing example. you talked about nearly all the main facts in also.

1 Like

amazing engines.