What Do I have To Do in Expert to not get banned?

Hi, I’m about to get into expert and was wondering what I have to do to not get level 3 or 2 violation, I understand ground and tower but not the others. so I just need some tips on what to do. Thanks!

3 Likes

Just do whatever ATC tells you to.

6 Likes

Just follow all ATC instructions, abide the system rules from training (i.e. don’t exceed 250kts under FL100) and you’ll be fine. Congrats on making it!

2 Likes

Hey @DeltaFox!

We have a flying guide that is very up to date, along with plenty of informational flying videos, and if you follow those two closely, you should be perfectly fine on expert. Yesterday someone had a similar question, so refer to some of the information that I posted here, it should help greatly!

5 Likes

makes sense

Thanks! Appreciate the help!

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Everyone above gave great answers. I’d like to add this very useful guide created by one of our community members to guide you in communicating with ATC

3 Likes

Thanks! I will take all the help I can get!

1 Like

Follow all the rules

1 Like

watch other planes and go with the flow and the ones above ^^

1 Like

mind blown

2 Likes

Lmao 😂 @DeltaFox

1 Like

It’s not as hard as it sounds to fly on the Expert server, over speed violations is what kills people most in my opinion or just not following instructions. ATC aren’t out there to target you while you’re flying just help you so enjoy having the expert controllers. Unlike the training server the rules are much different haha but Have fun on the expert server and enjoy flying with the other pilots. Congrats on getting there 😃

Hi again @DeltaFox, you need to follow ATC instructions, and also pls read:

Cheers, Shafran

If you are unsure, I wouldn’t fly on the server to you have at least a basic understanding then slowly work your way up.

2 Likes

I’ve flown a few times in expert now, so far no bans, its a lot easier than expected tbh.

1 Like

It can be intimidating but if it’s working out then great, you’re doing something right! You can always message the controller for feedback if you want, it’s a requirement to have a forum account to be an expert server controller.

4 Likes