What do I do?

Ah. In that case, diverting is the safest option. You could probably make it to Toronto, but it would be close.

But what I don’t understand is that they do this exact same flight IRL. So I don’t understand why i’m not able to replicate it in IF.

The E175 is broken. Needs like 90% during cruise. Only used it in the beginning of my VA days cuz I have trouble with landing a crj lol

@Philippe_Gilbert you could divert to some shorter distances that you will make it. You could do Syracuse, Albany, or even La Guardia.

If you haven’t descended yet, I would just continue. During descent, you use way less fuel. You will probably still have a good amount of fuel upon arriving at Montreal. Just my two cents :)

1 Like

So many people are contradicting each other here. I need an expert to help.

1 Like

I decided that I would try to get to Montreal. My throttle will go down when I will descend so it should be good.

Ok, good luck!

I decided to divert to Toronto but I’m not happy. This literally ruined my flight. I hope that this issue can be fixed on the E175.

Yes, the E175 has known fuel issues. I’ve flown it many times and gotten frustrated a few times. I would not recommend attempting anything over 2hr 45mins. Other than that, don’t cruise too fast (.77 or .78 is ideal)

1 Like

As well as the E Jet family having fuel burn issues, the time estimation on the weight and balance is wildly inaccurate.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.