what did i do wrong pls help

4:01:58 minute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIDklp1HBSM&list=LLMqp3RewJkJw9XADJUgAELQ&index=2&t=4627s

3 Likes

You were told to check help pages because you called in on final when you were not on final.

And welcome to the community! Feel free to search the tutorials and ask questions as needed.

8 Likes

Welcome, @maxikiller444!

1 Like

I’m also very confused why you requested frequency change right when you were touching down on the runway. As soon as you exit the runway, you can contact ground, as stated in the exit command.

3 Likes

You weren’t established on the on the ILS as you were to low when you turned on APPR the autopilot just tried correcting you by flying you higher and to the left.

2 Likes

To add onto Chris, you should’ve said “inbound on the visual Runway 30” since you were already cleared by approach for the visual.

3 Likes

@maxikiller444 Please take these posts a Constructive Critisism and not Insults, We are just trying to help you and make you superior at flying.

–Samivan911

1 Like

Your question has been answered, but I just wanted to jump in and commend you on reviewing the replay and seeking help. You’ve come to the right place to learn!

Welcome. 🙂

18 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.