What device works good with IF without lagging?

I am new to Infinite flight and would like to know what device works best with this game without it freezing or lagging

4 Likes

Hi there, and welcome to the community!
For Apple Devices - iPhone 6 and up, and any of the iPad Pros should work great for you. :)

8 Likes

iPad mini 4 works great for me

3 Likes

iPad Pro is amazing. No lag at all.

4 Likes

iPad Pro 9.7 is your best choice. It is a truly amazing device!

4 Likes

Adding on to what I previously said, the iPhone 7 Plus is great also. It doesn’t lag one bit. Just too small for me personally, but it will do the job. :)

Also, welcome to the community!

3 Likes

All the new iPhones :)

1 Like

The latest iPhones will, and any of the iPad Air 2+ will.

1 Like

iPad Air 2 will lag due to floating point on longer flights. More like a buffer reset than anything.

2 Likes

My old iPad 4 still works with no lag, I think it is one of the cheapest way to play infinite flight without lag.

1 Like

Go for the iPad Pro 12.9 That is the best! I have it and it’s spectacular, runs IF smoothly and is 2048 by 2732.

2 Likes

Little big, that one.

Heck sometimes I find the 9.7 to be too big. I’d totally buy a 7.9 version of the iPad Pro.

That should be coming out this year! Also you get used to the 12.9

The iPad Air is very good. Runs Infinite Flight very smoothly at fully maxed out settings.

Check this out:

You can just use your phone to control, and you don’t need to heft your iPad around. :)

1 Like

if you are looking for something cheaper but yet great, I would go for the iPad mini 2, I have it and it is great on live and when it is on max settings

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A and it runs great.

The iPad is usually easy to play because it has a bigger screen.

By the way, thanks for joining this forum! We’re happy to have you here!

You want a device that will have a large RAM capacity since RAM is what will be determining your visuals on the device if you do not have a graphics card. Since most tablets and phones do not run a designated graphics card. Ideally, you will want to look for something with or more than 3GB of ram. Most of the newest iPads will have this as well as the newest iPhones and Samsung Galaxies. I operate the S7 and sometimes this gets slow with extremely heavy traffic at airports. The S7 actually runs a 4GB RAM. However, none of this will matter if you never clear out your cache on a regular basis as cached data will just get pilled up and you will eventually always be running on lower than 2 GB of RAM. To operate IF at full visuals and all aircraft showing you need at least 2 GB of RAM available.

2 Likes

I use an iPad Air 2, it’s got to be one of the best - IF runs so smooth on it!