What device do you use?

Just here wondering what devices that everyone else uses to fly. I just use my IPhone 7. I wanna know how some of you guys can do 6+ hour flights on a phone? Lol Let’s see what everyone uses!

20 Likes

iPad Air. Can run graphics at the best.

6 Likes

Yeah I need to get an iPad, I hate getting interrupted in the middle of a flight by text messages or a phone call.

6 Likes

Lg v20. Everything is set to high with anti aliasing on. Runs great!

2 Likes

I just go to sleep and keep the charging on!

6 Likes

Yeah that’s not a bad idea! Haha I have yet to attempt a flight longer than two hours.

2 Likes

Its pretty much boring in a trans Atlantic flight. Just set your cruising altitude and speed and there you go!

2 Likes

Haha yeah auto pilot works wonders.

5 Likes

I use my iPad Air 2 during the day and night, I don’t use my phone much anymore. If I do though I use the iPhone 7 although my old 6s was basically identical in terms of performance with IF and I just use my laptop instead while my other device flies.

I do the very long flights while I sleep and while I’m at school, gives me 10 hours to fly.

9 Likes

Iphone 7 Plus, took this baby on a 17 hour flight and it ran smooth.

5 Likes

I use my IPhone 5s and when I do long haul flights I leave it charging overnight. However when I return in the morning I usually see the home screen instead of my flight.:(

7 Likes

I use the Samsung Galaxy S8+ with max graphics and no issues. Runs flawlessly!

3 Likes

I used to use a 6s, but due to sales now a 2017 iPad.

3 Likes

iPad Air 2; frequent freezes and lag.

4 Likes

I use my Galaxy S8+. Runs super smooth

3 Likes

I used to use my Kindle Fire, FDS no longer support it, so I use my Galaxy Note 8. One of the best experiences out there, tons of ram lets you run all the other apps you need while flying.

4 Likes

iPhone 7+

Solid device for Infinite Flight

3 Likes

Ipad Air 2 & find a phone way too small

5 Likes

I’m using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3. It runs IF smoothly on high settings.

3 Likes

I’m using my IPad Pro 9.7 (2017) and I’ve maxed all graphics and no lag, I run my old IPad 4 on ForeFlight and my HP Windows 10 laptop with my Joystick (LiveFlight Connect) IPhone 7 you said you have I’m sure that runs great as I flew IF on a 6S Plus for awhile before I got my IPad Pro

4 Likes