What device do you use IF on?

I was using Infinite Flight on my iPad 3, which ran fairly well on IF, but since the charging cable broke I’m having to use it on my iPhone 5C, which I’m not a fan of to say the least. What device do you use to play IF on?

9 Likes

iPad Air 2, and runs like a dream!

25 Likes

Galaxy 7 Edge works great, little small

3 Likes

My iPhone 6 runs IF just fine. Although, when I want a smoother experience, I “borrow” my brother’s iPad Pro.

10 Likes

I’m Jealous! :/

6 Likes

I use the IPhone 6+ which has a alright size and a good grip and it’s easy to fly with.

2 Likes

There’s already a topic on this. The topic is quite old and was bumped about 3 months ago so it may be closed instead of this one.

I use an iPad Air.

3 Likes

I was using ipad air and it crash on live+ when there are too many planes. Now I am using ipad pro and running all settings at max without any lag.

4 Likes

Galaxy s6 and it works well

3 Likes

iPad Pro 9.7 or IPad Pro 12.9. 12.9 is my dads

3 Likes

I use the iPad Air 2, it’s really good no lag whatsoever

1 Like

iPad Pro 9.7 is what I use.

I don’t know how people fly on their phones. I have a iPhone 7 plus and it’s still too small for me to comfortably fly or control. I can’t image how people use an iPhone 5s or something similarly small.

16 Likes

I know right, i also try using my iPhone and i find it way to small to use and its difficult to fly because how small it is and the buttons are so small i end up pushing the wrong ones.

4 Likes

I use my iPad mini 1 which is horrible.
Soon I will switch to my Xperia M5.

3 Likes

I use Amazon fire tablet it runs with no lag

1 Like

I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

1 Like

Ipad pro 12.9
Iphone 6+
Ipad air

1 Like

I use a IPhone 6+

1 Like

iPad Air 1st gen runs IF like a dream! So smooth, no lag. The only issue is it uses battery quite rapidly…

4 Likes

IPhone 6 runs it quite well, just burns the battery:)
And 85% of the time I use it for the IFC too:)

3 Likes