What Comes Next?

What should the Infinite Flight developers make their priority for the next update?

• Airbus A350-900ULR
  • Concorde
  • Taxiway lights
  • Boeing 737 MAX
  • Airbus A320NEO
  • More aircraft reworking
  • South America HD imaging

0 voters

I’m actually going to say none of those but who knows! But South America will be pretty sweet!

5 Likes

Sorry why exactly is this needed? The devs already have a plan of what they are adding so this is kind of pointless is it not and some of these things may not even be possible.

I think it’s just a guess for what will come next

Because our vote matters! We give them money! (Too much, tbh).

That’s why #features exists

2 Likes

Personally, I would like to see more GA aircraft such as the Cirrus Vision Jet, but I don’t understand the need for this topic, if you would like to have something added to the game, feel free to voice your support in the respective #features topic.

Not in #live though, only in #features.

2 Likes

Firstly please use #features instead of making unnessecary polls. The devs will choose based on demand and ability.

I can assure you there will be no A350ULR as we don’t even have the A350 as dimensions are not fully released.

Also please do not disrespect the devs regarding the cost. Just remember that they have a family to look after as well and if your not happy then nobody is forcing you to pay it.

Finally if you are going to post this at all please use #general.

1 Like

I’m certain that when Jason is ready to make an announcement it will be posted here in the community. 19.1 was released not too long ago.

10 Likes