What can you see Infinite Flight 10 years from now?

I was following IF since 2011, I see how the game is being developed through the time. And what can I say is that the game is getting better and better through the years thanks to the staff of Infinite Flight.

For me I can see Infinite Flight 10 years from now is they will add more livery like Cebu Pacific A330, they will add Concorde and fly at super sonic speed, they will add more layers of clouds, more 3D building on airports and city, and 3D lights the in aircraft and airports

This photo was photoshopped by José Hermano

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/buildings-clouds-q-a/523943?u=paolo_gabas

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/concorde/42323/1081?u=paolo_gabas

If this topic has already been created or if there is wrong with the topic, can close this topic.😊

20 Likes

Aliens, New Planets, Rocket ships, satellites but still no Concorde 🥲

16 Likes

Hahahaha i wish that they will add UFO 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Space ship because why not and more and updated GA aircraft.

Wahahahahahaha to realistic char

1 Like

Iceland being busy, lights, a220, among us

2 Likes

Somewhere on the way to becoming the MSFS for Mobile. I know I will probably not stick around for so long, but I truly wish the game to become a real success!

8 Likes

OMG,Logo lights😲😲

4 Likes

A220, ALL airports 3D, ALL airplanes have live cockpits, and like 5 more airplanes.

10 Likes

Maybe the return to the Space shuttle.

7 Likes

I also envision that to. A MSFS of the moblie. If they didn’t didn’t give up. But I doubt that they will give up.

I agree with you.

1 Like

Definitely updated visuals, much higher aircraft count on live. Physics may get a revamp, and all legacy aircraft have a rework.

3 Likes

We can definitely be expecting a whole lot of cool new things, maybe stuff that could bring it close to MSFS because the devices will be 10 years more digitally advanced. Who knows what we can expect! 😉

2 Likes

Yes, I need this

I’m looking forward to see more liveries on more added/reworked aircraft. I also look forward to the addition of more 3D airports.

2 Likes

Probably we can get a holographic device in the next decade 😅

1 Like

Then they will rework Area 51! (Maybe)

Then they will add aliens for props only

Ten years from now? Wow. A lot.

1. A380 rework
  2. A340 rework
  3. 767 rework
  4. E Jet rework
  5. 747 rework
  6. C208/SR22 rework