What camera angle do you use(during flight)?

I’m just kinda curious what angle you use when flying in Infinite Flight!
Pls comment what you use! (you don;t have to organise it like mine, just your favourite is fine)

Mine are:
Taxi: Cockpit or nose wheel
Takeoff: Behind aircraft or cockpit
Climb: Cockpit
Cruise: Free mode or scenic
Descent: Cockpit or free mode
Landing: Behind aircraft.

2 Likes

I usually just use cockpit view the whole flight - I like to keep it realistic 🙂

Unless I’m doing a group flight, then I’ll take screenshots in different views…

16 Likes

Normally outside, cause I’m too lazy to Change it

4 Likes

Everything that Josh stated since I like to keep things realistic

4 Likes

Tail view while Taxi and it’s Cockpit rest of the time unless there’s some beautiful scenery outside, in which case it’s mostly Normal or Right Wing view :-)

1 Like

I normally stay in Cockpit view the whole flight unless I am doing a group flight in which case I will go exterior or taxing were I will go exterior or nose wheel.

1 Like

I try to use cockpit as much as I can because I like the simulation experience. I only use outside view to pushback and sometimes while taxiing (especially at night, when visibility inside can be tricky).
Every manoeuvre I do, I prefer to be in the cockpit, including take off and landing.
During flight I usually stay inside the cockpit so I can check diferent parameters of flight and be sure everything is ok.

Taxi: normal
Takeoff/departure: cockpit
Cruise: Scenic
Approach/landing: cockpit

1 Like

Taxi: Outside
Takeoff: Cockpit
Ascent: Cockpit
Cruise: Scenic/Cockpit
Descent: Outside/Cockpit
Landing: Bottom/Cockpit

1 Like

Pushback : Outside
Taxi: Tail
Takeoff: Cockpit
Ascent: Cockpit
Cruise: Cockpit
Descent: Cockpit
Landing: Cockpit

1 Like

Cockpit 99% of the time except at cruising when I sometimes want to see the wings and whole aircraft.

1 Like

No one uses HUD view? And is free mode meant to follow your aircraft? Mine just stays in one place.

4 Likes

I use the HUD view when taking off or landing and the scenic view during cruise.
I can’t get used to the cockpit view, it is like you see less than in HUD view.

1 Like

The only two camera angles I touch are “normal” and “cockpit.” I like to view the outside of the plane as well as the inside. The “normal” view also gets some pretty nice screenshots of the aircraft!

1 Like

There are other camera views outside the cockpit. Who knew!

2 Likes

I’ll use cockpit for the majority of the time.
During taxi I’ll use cockpit, unless I’m going through a tighter taxiway, in which case I would change to external to align with the yellow line.

I’ll change to external view after takeoff or during climb, or over scenic areas, though. I like to enjoy the features of the aircraft, and global. Lol.

1 Like

I’ve never been able to figure out free mode in the air. I can use it on the ground but in the sky it will fall wayyy behind your aircraft, no matter how far forward you push the y stick.

1 Like

Cockpit angle is always a favorite.

1 Like

-At Gate/preflight (ATC/overhead)
-Taxi (Follow cam)
-Takeoff (HUD)
-Climbout (Nose view on 744 and DC-10/11)
-Flight (Cockpit, wing views, scenic, tail cam)
-Descent (Cockpit)
-Landing, (Cockpit with HUD only and no map)

1 Like

Cockpit 1 for the main phases, once I reach cruise I have scenic 2, to reduce screen burn in effects (OLED screens 😫)

1 Like