What aviation swag do you have?

So I was wondering what kind of aviation swag do you have laying around? Like keychains,water bottles, t-shirts etc
Friendly disclaimer: this topic is not to post about model airplanes you can post about that in the
Model aircraft collections topic

6 Likes

I carry my keys on a Cessna strap:
It was gifted to me by a co-worker, who also got me a Cessna hat.

8 Likes

A pilot’s licence

19 Likes

Models and safety cards…

3 Likes

I once got a from an laniard Uber driver who I told I had an interest in aviation and he gave me his laniard

From the L10-11, this was used to celebrate Deltas 50th Anniversary

14 Likes

A view, most of the time.

1 Like

I have like 5 Boeing shirts and a sweatshirt.

2 Likes

I have a similar tag but it says “remove before flight”.

3 Likes

Yeah i’m more of a helicopter guy I guess you can say. The Last picture btw is a helicopter piggy bank so it’s not that realisticimage image image

6 Likes

I also have a set of American Airlines key chains but there at the other side of our 125 acre ranch

4 Likes

I have a fair few things which are aviation related, but not sure if they would be counted as “swag”.

But here are some stickers and keychains!

14 Likes

This is going to be a long list, and no, I’m not rich. Air Canada backpack, American Airlines backpack, United lunchkit, JAT airways pin, a bunch of 1:400 models, a model airport, a couple airplane photos (framed), two American Airlines decks of playing cards, a subscription to Airways Magazine (does that count?), and some airplane books. Again, I’m not in any way rich.

4 Likes

I have safety card from over 62 different airlines, and over 16 little plastic delta wings.

I have TWA and Eastern Airlines plastic wings

I have card decks from TWA, Eastern, Pan Am, and old United, Alaska, Delta, and Continental card decks as well.

I also have a British Airways concorde model and deck of cards taken directly from the aircraft itself.

4 Likes

Where do I begin?

Just Emirates stuff

Airline magazines (Emirates magazines are in Emirates shelf)

Lastly, some other stuff

5 Likes

I would pay so much for that monopoly.

4 Likes

Where did you even get that special Monopoly set? Can I have a photo of the board? 😂😩

1 Like

Here are my cards:

And the Concorde model

9 Likes

I have a JetBlue pin on the back of my IPad.I can’t take it off though

This is the second one

3 Likes

Um… I’ve got… well… nothing, really… ☹️

All i’ve got is some old plane tickets. I’ve also got some plastic Delta wings.

Oh well.

Anyone want to get me some “swag”? 😂

4 Likes