What Aviation Job Do You Have/Want?

I was thinking of the Airfield Operations Officer for the Air Force. In a nutshell, it’s pretty much the officer who commands the air traffic controllers, advises which planes should go out when, oversees the operations on their assigned airfield (duh) and they can operate ATC, but only if they really need to.

3 Likes

I’d like to make overall designs for future aircraft. If not, then I’ll head into engineering and help with the process in building aircraft.

2 Likes

I’d have to say either Air Traffic Controller or an Airline Pilot.

3 Likes

That sounds like a cool job:D

Pilot duh. If I can’t be a pilot, I will go for pilot. ;)

5 Likes

I really want to be a pilot. But maybe an ATC?

2 Likes

Being a Ramp Agent when your 18 is the best way to start aviation unless you are very lucky to get a higher job.

The hardest thing about this job is the lifting, but you’ll learn lots and meet new people. I plan on going this route to achieve my goal.

5 Likes

I want to be a pilot at a business aviation company. (Like NetJets, Wheels Up, etc.)

3 Likes

I’ve heard of Wheels Up, I thought ot was so small hardy anyone knew about it.

4 Likes

Aeronautical engineer, or possibly…yeah, aeronautical engineer.

3 Likes

Nah, Wheels Up is growing faster than anyone in that sector of aviation expected!
Plus, they have ads on TV now.

4 Likes

CEO of an airline!

6 Likes

Being a ramp agent does give you lots of informative help as far as weight and balance of the aircraft. What to look for when planes come in and before they go out. Your the eyes for the pilots as you see 10 times more then they do before they leave. I have been a ramp agent for coming up on 7 years now. It has its ups and downs and perks as far as travel

3 Likes

I was going to do Air Traffic Control, but now I’m considering joining the Civil Air Patrol and eventually leading up to the U.S. Air Force to become a pilot. Plus you get all the veteran benefits and you are basically very favored to get hired by a airline if you go the commercial route. :)

Still considering my options though.

2 Likes

I will most likely join the Australian Air Force (which is 100% free) and then see where my career leads onto. Maybe a commercial pilot, or maybe nothing to do with aviation like a business role. I will probably fly GA planes either way

1 Like

Pilot For Air New zealand

1 Like

Do you mind me asking how much you make?

Being a pilot would be nice but I would be happy with Cabin Crew as well

Not very much but it depends where you go and which company. Like Alaska I guess starts at 10 dollars

1 Like

What plane?