What aspect of the game keeps you playing IF?

True, but that other topic is very old, and was made pre-global

Sleeping on the job (overnight flights) Lol

The community. No mobile FlightSim game really has the outreach in terms of the community, support staff, VAs, events, and updates that IF has, not to mention global :)

the Realism™ on a mobile platform of course…

it’s not 100% but by far IF is the closest one.

1 Like

An affordable, mobile, and scenic flight simulator with outstanding graphics.

Landing and viewing earth from above while your cruising for sure but for a while now flying in busy areas of all other countries just to mix with different nationalities. You see all kinds of unique names and their info. I’ve even tried sending messages, in their language, just to say “What’s up?!” Trying to “fly with or follow” people ain’t working out to well… flashing my landing lights and wing waving ain’t working either but hey I’ll fly with anyone!
I’m
VA757USA
BBAKER-REP

2 Likes

The community! Absolutely, kept me going

2 Likes

Joystick support. That’s really all I ever need without touching my device …

Liveries without spelling mistakes, and high-quality aircraft.

Global, multiplayer, Graphics…They’re simply the best…for mobile device. 5stars!

I agree mate. The landing are soo realistic.

1 Like

Everything i enjoy everything in IF although i mught have a few disaggreement with the choice of liveries

I simply love everything about Infinite Flight!

Multiplayer and Global pushed my love for the simulator even further. I’ve learned so much about aviation from this simulator and I am looking to learn more about ATIS when I am in a controlled frequency.

2 Likes

Pretty neat actually. I enjoyed that aspect

1 Like

Realism™ and the awesome fleet

Multiplayer, Global, VAs, and high quality planes. Just look at this thing 😍😍😍😍😍

1 Like

The realism, my love of aviation, and multiplayer I’ve never seen a mobile flight sim as good as this one and it fits the amount of skill I have in terms of flying

1 Like

Mobility is one of the main reasons for me. This is the only realistic and affordable flight simulator I can literally take out of my pocket anywhere at anytime.

I’d say the fact that it exists

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.