What are your thoughts on the XCUB?

When will it be released

1 Like

When it is done being tested. No date yet.

3 Likes

I’m super excited for the Xcub because who doesn’t love a good old short field aircraft?

4 Likes

Ohh I got tagged lol

Clear things up I never flagged his comments lol you can go back and double check ;)
Just to make this on topic, check this Cub out at a STOL event today! I’m so excited see the Cubs in IF. Hopefully we see more style of back country aircraft!!

9 Likes

Now the hard part is to find the grass strips

1 Like

That’s not hard. Just check for airports that have not 4 letters as ICAO, they often will be small fields. (Not saying that there are several grass strips that have a 4 letter ICAO).
You could chose Denmark as a good example, all airfields in Denmark are edited, and there are numerous small grass stripes. Some of them are even hard to land with the XCub. In addition Denmark is a great are for VFR flying giving you an excellent orientation by scenery.

3 Likes

I am personally not a GA flyer, I rather fly commercial jetliners. But it is a cool start for what’s to come. Such as working instrument panels and etc.

2 Likes

At least after summer. Misha said that so not just me guessing.

There are thousands of grass strips everywhere. Trust me whilst your flying zoom in on your map and your bound to find many small airports with grass runways. They are most common in Florida.

Considering how far the X-cub has gone it should be out during the summer holidays. Unless they have a nasty set back that has delayed the X-cub i should come out in the summer (it’s our summer update)

2 Likes

Good that’s you but don’t complain about the next GA update after this cause you have the A350 and 777 to come next

1 Like

We aren’t sure when the update is. But from what I’ve heard it will be done with a 777, TBM Live cockpit, XCub, and the A350. The A350’s cockpit is as far developed as you’ve seen. No further. The liveries, testing, animations and cockpit (and more) still has to be done. Don’t count me on it, but I believe they are updating it all at the same time

No you got told wrong information then 19.2 is X-cub 19.3 is probs the mystery GA and 20.1 might be the A350

1 Like

Mystery GA I believe is the live cockpit TBM. Misha said theres no point the developers getting through this secretly because it will either get leaked somehow, or just isn’t worth hiding. Sorry if I do give false information it is difficult to remember his every word from yesterday.

Actually this is a wrong information.

It was clearly stated by the dev team that a second new GA aircraft is being developed at the moment.
The TBM getting a live cockpit is something they want to do over time. All aircraft models capable of live cockpits will eventually get them.

And New Mexico.

1 Like

Biggest Xcub leak yet!!😍

24 Likes

Lol Misha did something like that on his insta story

2 Likes

Ye… I did that a few days I go and I keep sending it to people then realised why not show it off here😍😂

1 Like

No. I tried it out at the EGLL meet-up

2 Likes