What are your thoughts on the XCUB?

should make it a bit more obvious…was hiding away with the other comments lol

2 Likes

Confirmed livery as indicated on the latest WIP: N500XC

CuwLsZtVUAA5TK2

1 Like

We haven’t seen that livery yet on the exterior of the aircraft. Just like the TBM in Infinite Flight, it displays one singe registration on every livery if I can remember correctly. The Cub may have that as well currently. We will just have to see it with our eyes first before we can be sure that it is confirmed.

Well animated cockpits are deffinetly something infinite flight is adding to all there aircraft now.

Omg, stop. I’m so excited lol

1 Like

Love it… but i can’t stop thinking of those tires

1 Like

Don’t think that they wiol add them, but hey any thing is possible and well have to see what they have coming for us.

For a minute I thought you where the original infinite flight because of your picture

Would love see this XCub!
My friend flying it around Alaska

5 Likes

I cant wait but I think I wont fly with it so often.

2 Likes

As with every plane it’s not always going to be for everyone. The C-130 certainly isn’t one I fly a lot nor the A10, maybe under 10 times in total. The TBM was surprising though, I fell in love with that 😍

1 Like

Well. well, well

Infinite flight always like to supirse as all!

14 Likes

I can’t wait to see all liveries for the xCub!

The comment “Both are available” was in reverence to CubCrafters having both available. Not us. That’s not a confirmation of having a working glass instrument. Sorry to burst that bubble.

9 Likes

I feel like the xCub will come this June, just my opinion

4 Likes

Thanks for letting me know that the Xcub will be free.

Personally I see the Xcub as a waste of time for the developers because think about the TBM everyone was using it for like the first 5 days and not you occasionally see if here and there. You never see the C172 or the cirrus SR-22 in the sky or at least never on expert so I think that when it come people will use it for a couple of days and never again where as the developers could have been working even harder on the A350 or what ever B777 re work. Anyway enough ranting.

3 Likes

Well I guess thats your opinion.

1 Like

The question was what are your thoughts and I gave them 😀😀😀

1 Like

You sure did.