What are your route bucket lists?

Routes you haven’t quite got to yet but really want to

Post your route in airline, airport, and what aircraft.
Here are some of mine! :)
DTW-LHR - 767 or A330 (DELTA)
SAN-DTW - 737 (DELTA)
JFK-JAC - 757(DELTA)
SAN-LHR - 747(BRITISH)
DTW-AMS - A330(DELTA)
That’s all for me.

One more: SEA - ANC Alaska Airlines

this can be for IF or a real flight dream of yours

4 Likes

Trust me, you don’t wanna see my bucket list.

2 Likes

Lol, How many do you have??

Let me put it this way, if I actually had a list of Routes that I want to fly, I would need to grow a couple new trees after I got finished with my “list”

1 Like

Mine is pretty big I’d say.

IAH-EWR
IAH-LHR
IAH-AMS
IAH-DEN
IAH-LAX
IAH-SFO
IAH-SEA/BFI

2 Likes

I’m just hoping to fly out of a huge airport, to another huge airport (and get amazing spotting pics)

2 Likes

I meant in IF but that’s cool too!

1 Like

Oh, I just read the title, not the post, but really, that’s actually my IF bucket list as well, just big airport to big airport (with lots of traffic)

1 Like

I really wanna do LHR-KSAN with the BA 77W (real flight). When the time is right… :)

Oh, and KLAX-YMEL United 787-9. Longest flight in the world. Flight crashed on my first attempt… :/

3 Likes

I really want to fly EHAM-TNCM, but the flight time is too short for it to be overnight, and I never have the time to start it during the day. I also wanna redo the BA1 flight with a stopover in Shannon, but i haven’t done it for the same reason as above. I did it when global first came out but my game crashed on final.

3 Likes

I just wanna fly more to places i havent been in liveries i haent tried and put my global to full use! Also i want to try to get underused airport that are massive in real life active! Guys the point of Global is to fly all over the globe and make use of all the airports available not just to fly around KLAX, OMDB, EGLL and KJFK (i just spent 10 mins trying to remember what John F Kennedy International was called lol) I could make a list but it would not be worth it as it would include almost every route in existence!

Whereas in real life:

I hardly ever fly and that may be good as i dont like long flights but maybe EGLL - OMDB in Emirates First Class may be nice but that will not happen anytime soon then also some flights on a variety of aircraft all around the world! I think i have only flown on Ryanair 737’s and most of the time UK - GREECE - UK every summer! Basically i want to travel the world in a variety of aircraft and get my PPL

Thank you for listening to my lecture on my life aspirations 😂

2 Likes

mine is CGK-LHR, the actual route of Garuda Indonesia B77W, but since it will be a very long flight I don’t know when will I have the chance :)

2 Likes

Honestly. YSSY-EGLL Succesfully

3 Likes

I did YSSY-EGSS, it’s very challenging. I even taxied with only one engine on and only had 60kgs of fuel left on landing. I couldn’t make it to Heathrow so I just diverted to Stansted.

2 Likes

I would actually recommend doing EGLL-YSSY instead of YSSY-EGLL because then you can use tailwinds to you advantage. I did EGLL-NZAA nonstop in a b777-300er successfully in 19 hrs 35 mins. The key is to use tailwinds to your most advantage as possible

On IF ive done a lot of long routes. Even the worlds longest route. But i want to go all out. EGLL - YSSY.

1 Like

YSSY-EGLL Qantas A388 or B789
EGLL-NZAA Air New Zealand B77W
PHNL-PKMJ-PKWA-PTPN-PTKK-PGUM United Airlines B738
WARR-OMDB Emirates B77W
WSSS-KEWR Singapore Airlines B77W
OTHH-VQPR Qatar A319

1 Like

I’ve read about the United Island hopping from Hawaii to Guam, it sounds very fun!

3 Likes

Well, in IF, I’m trying to a Word Tour on the 787, 777 or MD-11, I’ve gone from LAX-AMS and then from there I completed AMS-NRT. Now I want to go to Singapore, Sydney, and continue on to Hawaii and then head to LAX, that is my route bucket List.

1 Like

I really want to fly on these routes actually

• WIII-CYVR
  • WIII-KLAX/KJFK
  • WIII-URSS
  • WIII-EGLL

These routes have been on my lists long before Global was released on October 2017. But I’m unable to do these routes because of

• I have no time to do these flights
  • Some of the flights are too long for overnight and I won’t have time to think about the landing when you have 9+ Homeworks everyday
  • Too lazy

I once attempted WIII-OMAA. But unfortunately I didn’t have an enough time so I had to divert to Bandar Aceh airport around 3 hours after taking off from WIII

2 Likes