What are your Infinite Flight targets/goals for 2022?

With 2021 coming to an end, many of us will be looking forward to leaving a turbulent year behind. In the midst of the pandemic, Infinite flight has progressed massively in ways we have never seen before. The arrival of 3D airports, clouds, aircraft reworks and additions have transformed the sim forever and opened up so many new opportunities for flying.

So, in 2022 what would you like to achieve in Infinite Flight?

Example Targets:

• Reaching a certain grade
  • Mastering your landings
  • Flying to every country
11 Likes

Most flight hours flown!

7 Likes

Well these goals would be mine:

• Fly as often as possible
  • Being more active as ifatc
  • Break the current flight time record / or set any other new record

Probably wont reach them cause I’m kinda lazy but well haha

7 Likes

Getting to grade 4 and/or 5

4 Likes

Buy at least one PRO subscription to fly in Argentina. And maybe fly the A223 between Geneva and Milan.

7 Likes

Getting 5 to 10 thousand hours In 2022

8 Likes

convincing devs to add taxi lights

21 Likes

The game will reveal my goals to me.I’m ready, set, good day.

4 Likes

Definitely do more flights, throw in more long haul and have fun!

5 Likes

reach grade 3 by 2022 or before semester 2 starts

4 Likes

Some nice goals there 👍

3 Likes

Gotta get to grade 4, only need 100 more landings. Will also try to hit 1 million xp, which is gonna be hard to do since I’m at 352K at the moment (I installed IF in August this year).

3 Likes

My goals are to reach grade 4 and join a VA

4 Likes

Good luck getting there 🤞

2 Likes

100% join a VA! It is so much fun and adds an actual incentive to do flights. I joined one and I’m still having so much fun just flying around for them and ranking up my hours.

3 Likes

I’ll be looking in the new year for one. Any suggestions? Sounds great btw

2 Likes

I’m in AFKLM so naturally I’m gonna recommend that one most, I’ve heard American, United and Wizz VA are also pretty good. I hope I’m not going off topic too much here.

3 Likes

This year I made a long list of airports and places that I want to see. The list has at least 120 different airports on it. I started the list a couple months ago so next year my goal is to complete that list.

2 Likes

Finally reaching Grade 5, joining even more virtual organizations, and finishing my Africa challenge.

4 Likes

To attain AND maintain Grade 5. I did it once in the past but haven’t made it back yet. It just takes so many 90 day landings!

2 Likes