What are YOUR hopes for Infinite Flight in 2023?

I would hope for a few things.

1.) further expansion of the Systems aspect of Infinite Flight. Two different examples of how this could look are in the form on Feature requests which I have linked below. Personally, I am more partial to the first one over the second. However, either implementation would work well!

2.) I hope for more 3D airports to be developed, as well as new aircraft liveries. (as quite a few people already know, I have been gunning for the NatGeo livery on the 757 for awhile now)

3.) I hope to maybe see the A380 in 2023! I know that this is unlikely, but I still like to be optimistic.

4.) I also hope for the C17 rework as well as possibly the C-5 being confirmed!

1 Like
  1. More advanced weather physics and visuals
  2. Less grippy tires
  3. City buildings and lights
  4. The cliff at St Barths turned into a hill like it is in real life
  5. The Twin Otter
3 Likes

How do yall know that the A320NEO and 737MAX are coming this year?

1 Like

They don’t, they just have hopes and dreams. Would be cool though.

1 Like

Stuff like rain and snow
Vnav for climb and using the pitch for speed and throttle for heigh mechanics
Smoke on landing
City lights and buildings
fixed crashing problem
better clouds.

I know it’s a lot for a mobile sim, but it would be cool to have these in

4 Likes

You pretty much covered the aircraft side of it. I’m not too excited, though, for the A380 rework. I prefer the B737 MAX Series, mainly the MAX 8, 9, and 10. Also, seeing the A320 NEO Series would be an excellent way to provide and updated version of the aircraft to carriers that fly it the most now that they are phasing out the CEO series.

On the sides of airport editing and airports, I have my long-term goals, but I would love to get KGRR approved, KORF approved, and LPPD approved and ready for release by late February or March.

2 Likes

It would be awesome to see the 737 Max, but since we have the NG, I think other aircraft and liveries should be worked on first. I hope a Flair Airlines livery gets added to the 737-800, Air Canada livery for the A320, B737-200, DHC-6, and more freighter aircraft (like 747-400F, 767F, 757F… ) with more cargo liveries. It would also be difficult to implement, but rain and maybe clouds/basically more weather other than just wind and fog.

1 Like

Really hoping for weather features. (snow, clouds, rain etc…). Also hoping for a better aircraft lights, and maybe effects created by the plane (tire smoke, contrails, aircraft specific engine sounds). Obviously I am looking forward to whatever comes out this year but I hope all these things can be added later. Keep up the good work IF!

2 Likes

Hoping for A320neo

1 Like

A couple of more freighters to be added.
Some new liveries for the 757.
Fix the physics on The 737/ A320 family so the nose dosent bang down.
Gear tilt for the Md11/DC10/ A330-200f

2 Likes

Pretty patriotic with my wishes:

• I would like to see more Italian airports coming 3D: I “hate” the fact that England have more 3D airports than all other European countries together, speaking about international airports with a reasonable dimension. Italy has only Venice and Rome. Lampedusa, Genoa and Florence has a limited capacity of aircrafts. We have every London airport, with the exception of Luton, but we don’t have any Milan airport (LIMC,LIML, LIME). It seems to be a great inequality. So I wish more equality in making airports chooses.
  • Ita airways livery for A350 (I understood that is confirmed by now), A220 and A330.
  • Snow and rain.
  • Real landing lights
2 Likes

I also think that a livery ramp up would be awesome! I love how IF have stepped up with their livery game, however, what harm is there in wishing more haha!

why can you not go one post without mentioning el classico

2 Likes

My hope for the new year would be, a way to put your airplane into holding patterns. There are some flight plans with altitudes that cause a rapid descent, which can and do lead to over speed level one violations. I find when this happens, when I disconnect the autopilot, maintain altitude above 10,000, circle (though not perfect) in an area until I am able slow down to 250 or less then reconnect autopilot and be on my way. This would not stop all level 1 violations but, it help prevent many.

1 Like

I won’t mention projects that are already confirmed since I know they will happen:

• 767 rework ANNOUNCED, with possible other variants such as -400 and cargo. I don’t expect it to be released in 2023 as it would take a while, but rather in 2024
  • 737 MAX and A320neo families RELEASED as I don’t expect them to take terribly long since the baseline already exists for both (we saw how quickly the A330-900 was introduced as an example). I expect at least one, hopefully both to be released this year since there is strong community support for the two variants
  • Some major update on Project Metal, possibly nearing completion or even finished, and if the latter, the beginning of a rollout of some of the major things that would come along with it such as advanced weather, more realistic/advanced textures, lights, scenery enhancements, etc.
  • A350-1000 and/or A330-200 variants announced and possibly even completed since both also have a strong push from the community and have baselines in place
  • All “major” airports around the world COMPLETELY 2D and 3D updated by the end of the year as the scenery editing team expands
  • A more personal one for me would be the Avianca A319 livery :)

These are more expectations rather than hopes but obviously it’s a lot to ask for from the incredible IF dev team. Hoping for a fantastic 2023!

1 Like

I’m just hoping for the release of the Lufthansa 787 livery, arrival of the 737 MAX and a 3D airport at EGBB.

1 Like

A380 reworked, additional A330-300 livery for Asiana airline and Korean Air, Max and Neo released and solve the app crash issues

2 Likes

the Lufthansa 787 idea is top tier, we need that ASAP

1 Like

Liveries: Air China B77W, Norse Atlantic 787 - 9, Jet2 Holidays B738
Airports: Luton 3D, Delhi 3D, Birmingham 3D, Dalaman 3D, Toulouse 3D, Paphos 3D, Chicago O’ Hare 3D
Planes/reworks: A380(confirmed), 787 family minor rework (live cockpit and a cabin) B737 max series, A320neo family
Finally, the app crash issues to be solved!

1 Like

More Custom Terminals Specifically DFW Terminal D and Dubai as well as the Singapore Jewel and Heathrow Terminal 5 also Paris CDG terminal 2E and LTFM and ZBAD and ZBAA Terminal 3 also Custom Towers for DFW and all CDG towers custom

2 Likes