What are your goals and what are you expecting in IF in 2024?

Thanks for all the work you do and good luck completing those!

1 Like

No problem! I always love making airports for the community to enjoy! Thanks for the good luck, I’m going to need it!

My goal is to maintain Grade 3. But due to work I usually get to Grade 3, then back to Grade 1-2. Hoping to join a virtual airline this year and continue flying my beloved Q400 and CRJs!

Also hoping the B767 gets reworked (or my Q400 which is a long shot). Also hoping for ATR aircraft to be added sometime in the distant future! Been an OG of Infinite Flight and continue to love seeing the growth of this community and simulator!

Happy New Year Everyone! ✨

3 Likes

😄😄😄 😄 (10)

1 Like

I should get to execute a flight like Singapore-New York City in-game. My flights from Oceania to the Middle East sit in shame (clocking in at 15 hours) compared to the 18 hour long flights. Don’t know how I have time for 15 hours but not 18 hours, but, well, I have an entire year ahead.

Have fun with that!

Looks like someone need that flight resume

I will see if I can do it without it. Obviously, the resume will be really beneficial and allow all of us to execute more flights than ever before, but I also want to see if it’s possible to execute the world’s longest flight without this new system.

1 Like

Crossing my fingers for an expert server that’s actually expert

Definitely. I do support a way to lock users out of expert (and training even) by labeling violations as “in bad faith” and then having a longer/more serious punishment.

To all the trolls, there’s a thing called casual server, you know.

1 Like

The training server is a safe place to train and make mistakes so no one needs to be banned from there in my opinion. Honestly most people in the expert server aren’t even expert and definitely need to train some more. This is an issue for people like me who are actually just trying to have a professional flight. Little kids who don’t know anything about what they’re doing. Honestly I think the expert server requirements need to be much higher.

2 Likes

My goal is weird, join more than 4 VA’s

I hope so, it’ll be a lot of flying!

1 Like

In 2023, I achieved 2 massive goals which were joining IFATC and IFAET. For 2024, I hope to just continue excelling in both.

2 Likes

My goal is to get to Grade 4, hopefully 5! And become an IFATC Officer.

2 Likes

My goal for IF 2024 is definitely better lighting, the A320/21 Neo, a proper rework of the 747 family and “live clouds!!!

2 Likes

Just got to Grade 3, Hoping to try out the expert server today and become an IFATC pretty soon!

1 Like

I’d say the a320neo

Or the a350-1000

Oooh add in a 767-300 rework

1 Like

I don’t mean to start war but I think the a319neo should be added. Despite the lack of carriers

1 Like

I would also like to see it, but with the lack of popularity among carriers, I do t see it being added to IF. Though I could be wrong.