What are your favorite routes?

What are you favorite routes to fly, and why? My favorite would probably be KATL-PHNL because of the huge varieties in the scenery throughout the US, and because KATL is my home airport.

1 Like

My favorite or only long haul I’ve done is KATL-EGLL
BUT KSBP-KPRB is a personal favorite for reasons the community may know

2 Likes

It’s no biggie, but mine’s a short haul from DC to Chicago. It’s what I fly on IRL during Christmas break.

2 Likes

Rome DaVinci Intl to Barcelona the long way over the Swiss Alps and the Pyrenees.

2 Likes

Perth to Denver, great fo fly across two great continents with both having vast deserts and alps.

1 Like

KATL (Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta INT.) - KDOH (Hamad INT.)
Qatar 777-300ER

Doing this route always makes me chuckle. Always satisfying landing my 777-300ER in Delta territory.

1 Like

KFAT-KLAX
(Fresno to Las Angles

1 Like

Favourite route has got to be LFPG - KJFK although there’s loads more that I love to fly. Don’t know why, I just love the transatlantic ones!

4 Likes

NZAA - NZQN is my favourite

3 Likes

Lol 😂 Doha’s ICAO isn’t KDOH, it’s OTHH. Only US airports use K for the beginning.

15 Likes

HKJK-OMDB. I try to do it every week.

Well I think Doha became a US city overnight😂😂

6 Likes

On a short haul I go from EDDH to EDDM.
My long haul route is EDDF to KMIA on LH A380.

My favorite route if EGLL to KJFK on an American 777-300ER. Love the route just, because I fly it a lot in real life, not just IF.

OEJN-OMDB it has great looking scenery

Currently flying VHHH - LSZH for FNF, with Misha, and also @Matt.

Cruising at 36,000 right now, ETA 10:14 mins.

2 Likes

So far, my favourite is WSSS-EFHK. You can see stunning sceneries of Myanmar, China, Kazakhstan, and Russia during the flight 😉

1 Like

Well, I don’t have global, but when I get it soon hopefully, I’m sure my favorite will be KSFO to VHHH in either a Cathay Pacific 744, 77W, or Singapore 77W, mainly because I’ve done that route 9 times in my life in these airlines and aircraft (9 times is pretty significant, considering I’m only 15 :), and was also my first flight ever (11 months old).
So yea, it’s a pretty significant route to me :’)

Edit: Forgot to add, SFO being my home airport and VHHH surrounded by such stunning scenery also adds to the route!

Its a great flight! My favorite actually…

1 Like

Am I not worthy of a tag??

Is Misha worthy of a tag?:

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

5 Likes