What are your bucket list flights in Infinite Flight?

Hello Infinite Flight Community!

I thought I might ask you all what routes, aircraft, and scenery you all plan to fly or fly over before you finish (Or never finish) playing Infinite Flight.

I personally want to fly across the Sahara into Africa. I haven’t done it yet but I have heard there is some beautiful scenery down there. I also want to fly the 747-8 sometime as I haven’t ever flown it before.

What are your bucket list flights?

5 Likes

Flying every route served from my home airport, KAUS
Idk if I will be able to do it tho, maybe just half the routes?

1 Like

That’s pretty awesome! Good goal to have. That’s a lot of routes! 👀

I’d like to circumnavigate Earth in an XCub but I don’t have enough time at the moment :/

Other than that I’d want to fly every route out of KMCO (Orlando), my home airport.

That’s so cool! I saw on your Instagram that you had just moved to Florida. How you liking Orlando?

2 Likes

I’ve already flown to them, but flying to the islands of the Caribbean, Hawaii, and French Polynesia are my bucket list flights

A year and five months ago 🙃

Too hot and humid but living right next to the airport’s worth it.

1 Like

Ah yes, The Bermuda Triangle. I see we are a little daring. But some beautiful sights to fly over. Good pick!

1 Like

Yeah it is really hot there. I guess I was a little to late when I saw that picture. 🤪

1 Like

After looking at Austin’s routes, I have concluded I cant/will not fly any of the Southwest routes. I don’t know how they have SO many routes.

1 Like

Khartoum (HSSK) to Kassala (HSKA)

with the Fokker 50

If it ever comes to the sim of course

._.

2 Likes

That’s why they have 700+ planes…

1 Like

You all have some very cool routes! 👀

I currently have a challenge to fly every easyJet route from Gatwick… So I’ll be doing that! (Can’t wait for 21.1 to do it in the new livery too! Will look so good!)

1 Like

Landing an A380 successfully at Lukla 😂

2 Likes

Nice choice. Haven’t done it yet. 😆

1 Like

With the region assignments for IFATC: Get SAEZ busy :)

Nice! Hopefully I can do a flight there for one of my Twitch/YouTube streams!

Delta. Hartsfield-Jackson, GA - Jackson, WY

I was going to do that as well with the Xcub. I stopped doing it like after my 4th leg.

And it’s nice to see another floridian here as well. I heard that moved here like last year. I hope you are loving our crazy state so far .

2 Likes