What Are You Favorite Routes To Fly (Long And Short Haul)

What are your favorite routes to do?

List the route, aircraft, flight time and what airline you like flying that route with

Personally my favorite route is from NZAA to NZWN in a Air NZ a320 and it takes around 40-50 mins. Its good because it gets very windy at Wellington so its good practice for landing.

1 Like

I don’t believe these topics are allowed. All the topics that have similar questions in the title were closed by Schyllberg.

1 Like

why is that?

I really like KORD-CYYZ (Chicago O’hare to Toronto Pearson)
Flight Plan: KORD PMM J547 FNT Q818 KITOK CYYZ
Flight time: 1 hour 30 Minutes
Airlines: United or Air Canada A320 Series, or CRJ Series
I like this route because I get to fly between two major hubs, and fly over my home state of Wisconsin. You also get to see some of the great lakes, and Detroit!

1 Like

Cool! Ill try that out sometime.

1 Like

I have no idea actually. I’ll flag this topic for moderation and see what they say.

2 Likes

Ok cool, its weird why they would do that. Thanks for the insight

1 Like

Imagine what the forum would be like if everyone made one of these topics whenever they wanted to fly…

2 Likes

yeah I guess that could be an option

1 Like

Because we have this.
Routes are constantly added i believe. Topics like these get closed because these topics don’t provide much if anything for the community when we have a suggested routes topic just my opinion. Suggested Routes | 2019

5 Likes

Throw your favorite routes into the “Suggested Routes” link shared in @Alphadog4646’s post above please.