What are they up to?

Just saw this on Instagram idk if they tryna hint out something what do you guys think?image

9 Likes

sOmEtHiNg SeCrEt! Oooowwwwww! 👻

5 Likes

Laura is coding the next Space X launch 🤓

Im joking of course, hard at work as always!

40 Likes

Laura is living out her dream working hard with the others to keep this great simulator moving and grooving like a well oiled machine !

9 Likes

Only time will tell…

1 Like

hmmmmmm… 😉Kind of nice to work in the same room sometimes. We’ll see what happens.

37 Likes

Guys not everything they post on social media hints to releases of features. This is just a cool pic of Laura coding for new features.

7 Likes

Would it be funny or mean if that all said “got you” over and over again, and they just played Slither.io all day… 😂

Only joking of course, I’m sure they’re hard at work…

1 Like

There are two stars in this picture…

One on the wall, and one coding away!

Thanks to the Developers for making Infinite Flight what it is today through all your hard work!

9 Likes

Coding a plane with moving cockpit 😀

1 Like

Another surprise ?🤔

I guess we will just have to wait and see, it could be anything, so let’s just be patient and find out.

Also, I think it will be hard to tell that if when something is released, that it is what is being coded in this photo

1 Like

We’ll see!

1 Like

Hmm, makes me get a feeling that FDS is going to have an actual office?

Maybe I’m reading too much into that comment.

But nonetheless I hope Jason and the crew keep posting hints that make us speculate things, I myself do enjoy the thrill of figuring stuff out.

My guess is Laura is working on making Infinite Flight even better!

They are up to something that is very difficult and takes lots of time and dedication.

Keep up the good work FDS 🎉

1 Like

Not everything has hidden meanings. What if Jason just wanted to travel and crash at a friend’s place?

9 Likes

ShE’s CrEtIng tHe AiRbUs 350 😏😜😜

5 Likes

Good one🤣🤣

You wouldn’t be a good English teacher 🤪