What are these diagrams called?

Hello all, I was wondering what you call this diagram (Below) that pilots use for planning their departure? This one is from Hong Kong airport. Would anyone maybe also know where I could find these for any airport? Let me know it you know what this is called and where I can find it for other airports. Thanks in advance!
(Let me know if you can’t see the screenshot)
44%20PM

That is a SID (standard instrument departure). 99% of airports have these.

meanwhile people are doing GPS direct more and more.

Perfect, thank you DiamondGaming4!

Let me take this opportunity to point out what’s happening just after departure on this chart (and every other one like it, more or less):

Fly runway heading to put separation between you, the field, and other departing traffic, then depart to the south (or north, etc).

Not immediately depart then cut directly south at the threshold, cutting across the upwind of the other runway and close your eyes.

Those of you with one-waypoint flight plans, please stop cutting 90 degree turns at the threshold and walking away from your device.

For the umpteenth time: the R-word applies to more than which liveries park at which gates.

PSA over.

You can basically just search on google the airport ICAO code + “charts”, for example, “VHHH charts”, and you will find a jeppesen charts pdf packet with AIRAC 1901. Which contain all charts including airport diagram, SIDSTARS, and airport/airspace regulation. There are websites that contain those chart in a database (ex. open nav, skyvector), but they might not have the latest update of each airport. Also, for different country, they might use different type of charts other than Jeppsen, for example in mainland China, we use the CAAC charts with metric system.

Yea I understand how they work and I want to start using them, hence the question where to find them. I understand your frustration with people using one-waypoint flight plans. So annoying!

Was for general use, just a jumping off point. Not directed at you in particular.

I presume you’re not in the market for paying 4 figures for Jeppesen charts for all regions, but most can be found on Google as stated above. FlightAware has the charts for all US airports. Some countries such as Australia have their own sites for all airports in their country. But Google will usually get you what you need in a second or so, though ocassionally outdated. Still better than actually paying for Jeppesen.

Jeppeson subscription is best, but as mentioned, not worth the price if you aren’t using them IRL. For sim use, maybe try getting some expired ones from someone at your local airport or look online or ebay or. something. Someone may have some. I have a ton for entire North America that are several years old. I kept them just for loading up FSX and flying approaches.
Alternatively, you can go to any FBO at any local airport and buy the FAA ones (green books, pretty cheap). They aren’t as good as Jepp’s though.
Finally, in a pinch, use AirNav website. You can download and/or print arrivals, departures, and approaches as needed for just about everywhere.
Example:
https://www.airnav.com/airport/KSAN

All good! Thanks very much Tim! And thanks to everyone for your tips.