What are the worst aircraft and best aircraft in your opinion?

I’m just wondering what would you guys say is the best aircraft and worst aircraft in your opinion ? It could be of looks or just the interior and quality. I would love to hear what you guys think.

:)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

One of the 787s would be the best, and something Russian (I can’t decide which) would be the worst.

1 Like

Best 77W
Worst 757

2 Likes

GA or AA 77W Economy cabins are a joy to be in.

1 Like

Best: Boeing 787, Boeing 777, Boeing 747-8
Worst: Airbus A340, Airbus A350, Boeing 767 (with no IFE lol)

1 Like

Worst image

5 Likes

That’s right, a fixed landing gear jet. Why. Y u do dis Russia

1 Like

Best:
B77W
Worst:
ATR 72

The A320 (unimaginable that this state-of-the-art plane is already over 30 years old :D)and the A380 are the best :)

I’d say the worst aircrafts are the Comac C919 (look at it it’s just a copy of an Airbus)
and the MC-21.

1 Like

I love the B787 and A320
and there’s actually no aircraft that I hate lol

Love A320 and A380

Dislike 737 and MD11

I love Airbus but and boeing and I don’t mind embrarear but my favourite plane has got to be the 787 dream liner with its shaped wings and wing flex

Every Aircraft has winglfex in rl😂

2 Likes

I agree I went on a 757 on Friday and boy the seat have no leg room and were real hard leather. Btw it was a Thompson plane

But this one has like bigger than usual I know like the 380s wing flex is some damn 5 meters

1 Like

Well I went plane spotting the other day at skiathos airport and I saw a day dash-800 with wing flex and a 737 consider with it

Best Tupolev & Ilyushin(duhhh)
Worst: ATR& Airbus.

3 Likes

The seating is different for every airline, it isn’t to do with the plane itself.