What are the exact requirements for TL3?

Hello community, I hate to be a pain but I wonder what are the exact TL3 requirements? I have had a look at the Discourse ones, but I know they do not fully apply to the IFC ones. I have also looked at @ schyllberg topic here but that does not make it any clearer. Can someone explain? Thank you!

4 Likes

Last time I checked the regular requirements were classified, to prevent people from trust level farming and abusing the powers regular users have. Also, they change constantly, another way to prevent farming.

13 Likes

Asking what the requirements for TL3 are doesn’t help your chances, either

16 Likes

Yeah, thats true.

5 Likes

I know you have to be quite active, just not sure how active.

1 Like

If you remain helpful and active you’ll get there no time. Just contribute positively.

4 Likes

Hello!

Actually, my topic you referring to makes it perfectly clear :)

8 Likes

Undisclosed, and I don’t recommend chasing it. Firstly it’s really not all it’s cracked up to be, and if you chase it you’ll probably not be able to sustain it unless you keep “chasing it” if you get there great, if not dont worry, just do what you do, and if your productive and active you’ll make it…

4 Likes

Ah, after reading it about 5 times I now get it. Thank you.

2 Likes

Try not to worry about your TL so much. Just keeping being in the form. If you get TL3 then you get it. Except don’t be on the form just for the TLs.

6 Likes