What are the different trust levels and what do they mean?

Ah, thanks a lot gentlemen!
What’s RWA?

2 Likes

#real-world-aviation

3 Likes

Edited my post, more info on them :^)

3 Likes

Here the official blog post of Discourse (The community host)

Note that the requirements on the Infinite Flight Community may vary from the ones listed above to avoid farming

4 Likes

I have tried to farm TL2

2 Likes

@regulars @moderators what is that?

2 Likes

It’s a private category

2 Likes

Please don’t tag @ moderators, as it does indeed tag every single moderator here.

The lounge is exactly what it sounds like, a place for us to hangout.

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Here’s a basic understanding of trust levels and the forum in general:

And here is a deeper dive into trust levels, since most people are curious about how to upgrade to the next trust level.

Looking forward to seeing you be active on the forum!

3 Likes

What does “farming TL2” mean?

3 Likes

It’s when a user only replies, likes, etc. because they want to ‘level up’ instead of actually putting thought and effort into their posts.

5 Likes

I see. I only posted like 4 or 5 posts. So I don’t know. Had this account for over a year, just never posted anything

3 Likes

Yea that’s true. I’ve seen a lot of people do it and get Regular before me even though they joined after me :P

5 Likes

I’m a TL2 for 3-4 months now I think. Usually how long it takes to become a TL3 @regulars? Consider that I’m active daily since late December 2019.

2 Likes

It is not measured based on time. It is measured based on productivity, useful comments, and being helpful in general. It’s not a sprint - it’s a marathon that you need to work through. It’s hard work that takes time and dedication. Also, tagging @regulars does nothing 🙃.

3 Likes

I just want to have a general idea, considering that I usually like everything and am active daily.

Scrapping @regulars tag at Victorville right now

2 Likes

This doesn’t constitute being a TL3 at all. Liking is as simple as tapping a button. Being active is as simple as scrolling through topics. Are you being productive? Are you helping others? Are you constantly striving to make the community a better place? This advice goes for anyone that wants to move up the ranks in this community.

If you would like to discuss this personally, we can PM. I have about an hour.

3 Likes
  1. All the TL information has been given already.
  2. Anyone that claims to known when is not telling the truth.

Just stay active and hope for the best.

8 Likes