What are the best things to do in IF without Global?

Hey guys, I do not have Global for the time being as I do not have a lot of extra time to fly, and it would not be worth it. I probably going to purchase a subscription later this year, but I am just loaded with lots of work for at least a couple of months. However, I did purchase IF recently and I am wondering what are the best routes to fly and things to do without a subscription to Global?

1 Like

I personally like to fly EHAM-EDDL using the KLM 737 or the Air Berlin 737.

4 Likes

You should fly the route that leads you to global. There is no return route though, so beware… once you go global, you’ll never go solo.

4 Likes

KLAX To KNUC In The BA A380

3 Likes

I partially agree and disagree - if you’re using services like IFATS, you would use solo.

Also if you are practicing landings, I spawn on the runway and use short final… but I never go solo for a flight ;)

2 Likes

Can you explain a little bit more as to what you mean “You should fly the route that leads you to global”?

1 Like

I think that means he is tempting you to get global, but once you do you won’t go back because it’s so great. He’s just using sarcasm!

2 Likes

I tried to glide between the two California reagons, but I am not sure it is possible…

2 Likes

KDEN to any airport in that region with United CRJ-700

AeroMexico 737-700 LAX-TIJ.

1 Like

The CRJ-700 is not available for non-Global users.

Yes lol. Sarcasm. Just put the money down and go global. I will tell you and everyone else it’s most definitely worth it. :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.