What Are Some Ways You Can Improve Graphics?

So I just got a new phone and it runs IF smoothly even at the busiest airports and had great graphics compared to my old phone, but the graphics still look bad compared to other screenshots I have seen around. Are there any ways other than the stuff in the settings graphics menu or is that just it?

2 Likes

Use the little camera with the box around it in replay mode to take some awesome screenshots. In terms of while your flying, no. Also, this should be in #general.

3 Likes

oh ok thanks!

2 Likes

Go to the settings menu on the home screen when you open IF and you’ll find another graphics option for textures.

4 Likes

oh really? I didnt know about that, ill go check it out after my flight.

2 Likes

Also turn Anti Aliasing on.

2 Likes

Screenshots in replay mode can capture up to 4x the quality that the device can render, so it’s normal that your phone looks a bit worse than photos.

1 Like

Just check to make the lines smoother and not pixilated engage anti analisng it will give your phone a hard time but will make your curves and cockpit instruments look through the roof this setting can be found in the graphics section also make sure you have low power mode and low framerates mode off to give you the better experience wishing you all the best
~Faris

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.