What do you guys think are some of the most unique/weird/special routes airlines fly?
- Singapore Airlines: Singapore to Manchester to Houston.
- China Southern Guangzhou to Vancouver to Mexico City
- Azores Airlines: Terceira to Oakland.
- Hainan Airlines: Beijing to Tijuana to Mexico City.
- United Airlines: San Francisco to Chengdu
- Air France: Miami to Pointe-a-Pitre/Port-au-Prince & Atlanta to Pointe-a-Pitre.
- American Airlines Philadelphia to Bologna.
- United Airlines: Newark to Palermo.
- American Airlines: Chicago to Krakow
There’s definitely many other unique routes, other than these fifth-freedom and P2P routes. What other airline routes do you think are special and stand out to you?