What are some of the least-known airlines in the world?

What do you guys think are some of the least-known airlines in the world?

I was looking around at some routes and I found an airline I’ve never heard of, Azur Air, a Russian airline with a hub in Moscow’s Vnukovo Airport and flies to cities like Cancun, Nha Trang, Sanya, and more.

The airline surprisingly has a fleet of 4 777-300ERs (in addition to other aircraft) that used to be owned by Emirates and still feature the Emirates interior:

Image:https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9302345

Azur Air’s 777-300ER Economy Class:

Business Class by Azur Air:

What do you guys think are some of the least-known airlines in the world?

18 Likes

Azur air is pretty nice. Heard of Syphax Airlines? It’s dead but the revival is almost ready.

I ran into SexyJet when I was visiting Reykjavík, Iceland.

8 Likes

Wow. Beautiful.

3 Likes

Well, have you heard of Yemenia?

1 Like

airalbaniia

4 Likes

I found out about Azur Air this summer when I was living in Barcelona. I found them on FR24 because they have a seasonal flight from Moscow to BCN

2 Likes

Canadian North is one of the least well known airlines in canada, because only very flew take as it goes up to the northern part of canada 🇨🇦

1 Like

Never heard of that before, but saw it the last week on final at VABB where I was spotting and saw Yemenia

3 Likes

Ever heard of EZair?
😂 well…,I do. What about you?

1 Like

3 Likes

Aeromar Mexican, They only have ATRs and are very active in flights. They flew here ONE time to KLAS

4 Likes

I’m guessing a lot of people won’t know this one. SkyWork airlines was an airline based in Bern-Belp Switzerland. Due to not a high demand on flights from Bern, the ceased operations on 29 August 2018.

source

2 Likes

Nokair LOL that face!

3 Likes

1 Like

Since you mentioned Nok, I’ll say Nok Scoot. I’ve heard of Nok and Scoot, but was surprised to learn they had a joint venture that flies 777s around!

4 Likes

There’s this budget airline in europe called LEVEL that almost nobody knowslevel

5 Likes

Well, I know it. I spot one of their planes all the time on FR24
I even saw one in real life

3 Likes

@Levet – When are you gonna re-brand Level as Levet? I’m still waiting for that day 😎

4 Likes

Air Koryo- North Korea (beautiful soviet aircraft)

1 Like