What are some of the hidden gems that you have found so far on global?

What’s the most beautiful thing that you have seen in Infinite Flight and where is it?

10 Likes

I like to gaze at the stars personally. I think the team did a good job of developing a beautiful sky

28 Likes

My favorite are the sunrise/set when up at cruise altitude. Very beautiful. Come a long way since the beginning

14 Likes

Everything… I mean everything!! i have had my jaw drop because of not only the scenery but how a small team of developers can make such an advanced flight simulator on mobile platform’s with not that much space to work with.
We really need to appreciate the work people do for our enjoyment and entertainment, I have not been dissapointed so far and am sure I will never be dissapointed.

14 Likes

I got to say that all the VA leaders both pre and post global have done a great job transitioning to global and making a realistic experience as possible. bringing in things like google forum and such Thanks to those people.

6 Likes

Is this a question? the whole game man.

8 Likes

Earth. Enough said. Gotta agree with @Rally_Vose.

FCFB6D31-81C5-4208-A1B7-CE721FE85C01976110E5-9E70-464D-A4BF-A8AC3BCAB51D

the pics blend in so well that it looks like there are two Earths

31 Likes

The Grand Canyon… just one of the wonders on this Earth.

18 Likes

I really love the swiss alps xD

2 Likes

Tasmania is definitely worth your time. The B717 route from Melbourne (YMML) to Hobart (YMHB) was really nice.

0FF393E2-1C5C-4212-BDB5-0E4C24514757

33 Likes

The global is great, but could have invested more in South America, the Andes mountain did not find it legal, the Rio de Janeiro-Galeão is weird, does not have the same quality as Europe and North America. It could be something to pack in the future, the sky is great. fly over the amazon andes the pão de açúcar is an incredible sensation, I want to see it in the IF

1 Like

@Dionatan_de_Oliveira

It has been said many times by Philippe that the plan is to expand the 15m imagery but it will take time. Hang in there ;)

7 Likes

OK, I’m waiting for the changes
QSL, TKS

1 Like

I use a Star app on my phone while flying at night and lack up the stars in real life and in IF and it’s beautiful and accurate

2 Likes

Milford Sound in New Zealand & Easter Island… Worth the trips.
IMG_2307

8 Likes

Chourchevel altiport LFLJ

1 Like

The imagery at 40,000 feet is amazing!

The haze effects. Was descending into WMKK once and the haze was just like in real life, bringing visibility down slightly, but the mountains still peak through it

1 Like

Hawaii… - Enough said.

3 Likes

The approach into any of the channel islands EGJB, EGJJ or EGJA incredible textures

1 Like