What are some the flights you have taken IRL? I’ll start, I went to Disney world one time and my flights were KCLT-KATL on a A319, then the second leg to Orlando was KATL-KMCO on a 767, both of these aircraft were operated by Delta Airlines.
In December I took a A321 from Atlanta to Los Angeles and then the return flight was a Boeing 737-900(ER) from LAX-ATL
One time I was going to Knoxville Tennessee, so the flight was SEA-IAD-TYS, and then returning home was TYS-IAH-SEA. I have also did SEA-LIH that was back in like 2012 (maybe) and SEA-HNL in 2019!
Spirit Airlines in an Airbus A320 NEO, going from KCMH to New Orleans and later came back the same way.
My best flight was EHAM-TNCC (and vice versa) on the majestic B744 of KLM.
I think you mean A320neo or A321
Ive been on quite a few:
- F9 612/613 // Denver - Miami // 2017
- Wn 1955/5806 // Denver - Orlando // 2018
- F9 267/266 // Denver - Orange County // 2018
- F9 680/679 // Denver - Orlando // 2019
- WN 1508/4069 // Denver - Portland // 2019
- LH 447 // Denver - Frankfurt // 2019
- LH 992 // Frankfurt - Amsterdam // 2019
- LH2001 // Dusseldorf - Munich // 2019
- E2 1994 // Munich to Palma de Mallorca // 2019
- LH 1485 // Palma de Mallorca - Frankfurt // 2019
- LH 446 // Frankfurt - Denver // 2019
- F9 267/268 // Denver - Orange County // 2021
- WN 4771/2914 // Denver - Orlando // 2021
Nice topic, here are mine:
There are some more to
Thailand (probably Bangkok VTBS)
Mauritius (probably FIMP)
Seychelles (probably FSIA)
Spain (Malaga LEMG)
but that was 10-15 years ago, I don´t remember the details of the flights anymore :D
A321 a330 737 800
Just some regular flights 🤷🏻♂️
A320 also ofc
My favorite is KPHL - KMCO! Philidelphia - Orlando
I only flew from Singapore to Bangkok and then Bangkok to Singapore
It was on the A330 and once it was on the 777
My favorite flight was ATL - LAX Delta 777-200LR. It was the second to last flight of the Delta 777.
EHAM-SEQM with KLM for vacation amazing approach and departure in real life 🏔✈️
The longest flight I’ve ever been on was probably IAD-PEK on a United 777 😴🤷♂️
Spirit doesn’t have A321 NEOs they only have the CEO option
I’ve flown hundreds of flights before, most of them being long haul due to my father’s work and familial circumstances.
I’m sure there are a number of short hauls that I’ve forgotten, but having lived in various places for a couple years at a time, I’ve been very fortunate to have been to this many places, even if it mean it was only a 2 day work-trip for my father and I spent all the time in the hotel room doing school work.