What airports should I tour around the world

I am going to be doing an around the world tour. Is there any real flights that you know of that I could take. I am going to be trying to do a minimum of 5 flights to accomplish this goal. Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Here are some routes you might wanna try Have fun 😀 The Non-Generic Suggested Route Database 2021

2 Likes

Use an 77L or A350 and fly KLAX-SPJC-HAAB-EDDF-RJAA-YSSY-KLAX

2 Likes

Queenstown for sure

2 Likes

Juneau (also known as PAJN) is absolutely beautiful. I’d also suggest Jackson Hole, Aspen, Bozeman, and even Asheville if you’re looking for smaller airports (they all still get regular airline service).

If you’re looking for something else, I’d suggest Innsbruck or Paro, those airports have fun and difficult approaches but are really scenic.

3 Likes

my guy he said world tour not US tour lmao

4 Likes

Last I checked the US was in this world… Is it not? Plus, if you were going to fly around the world, you’d have to fly through North America. No?

Also, I did suggest Innsbruck and Paro. Apparently those are in the US too, lol.

5 Likes

Just because it’s a world tour you don’t have to skip the US

Some places in the US are interesting as well!

1 Like

Yes but the world doesn’t consist of America only. World tour means the whole world you’d need to do abit better than 2 non american airports to fly around the world I think that’s all the lads were trying to point out

4 Likes

I’m well aware, believe me. The USA is actually my second most flown to country in IF…

All I was trying to say is that when someone asks for airports in a world tour, they probably are expecting a variety of airports, not just ones in the US (with the exception of one in Austria and one in Bhutan.)

3 Likes

It… was… a suggestion

You don’t have to fly there, just a recommendation

Cool, wasn’t intending to offend anyone. I was just pointing something out 🙂

2 Likes

Use the B737-800,

KBZN-KBOI-KJAC-KSLC-KASE-KDEN-KCOS-KABQ-KPHX

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.