What airport would you make?

For all those who have applied to become a part of the IFAET, what airport are you most excited to work on?

For me it will be Marrakech (GMMX) as I have recently visited and would like to recreate my flights in 3D!

50 Likes

RCTP (Taipei Taoyuan)

14 Likes

Insert your home airport here.

59 Likes

BDL for sure!

11 Likes

Helsinki is brobably top one rn. But am going tk make a smaller one first

6 Likes

Nice one! That’ll open up a ton of Eva air routes

7 Likes

I will first try smaller airports like WMKA, then I’ll do my home airport, that is Kota Kinabalu Intl Airport (WBKK) in Malaysia

2 Likes

TFFR,LFBT,KONT,KPSP,LIML and LFBP.

6 Likes

LLBG- Ben Gurion International Airport
The main airport in Israel 🇮🇱

14 Likes

I want to preseve Ukrainian aviation.

7 Likes

ZSPD, ZSSS ZBAD and so on, all those which are significant airports in major cities in China; I would love to see some more 3D constructions in Greater China.

4 Likes

KDNV then KIND please no one do IND

5 Likes

For me Belgrade

6 Likes

To me, I’m most looking forward to building St. Louis Lambert International Airport with 3D buildings which is my home airport. If I have another airport that I would like to do, I can do Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood since I go plane spotting there every once a week and fly there in Infinite Flight. After that, I will then do Lagos airport (DNMM) with 3D buildings if I can do the 3D editing in West Africa due to the fact that I am originally from Nigeria.

8 Likes

My dream Airport is OKBK (Kuwait intl)

4 Likes

My first five airports would be the really small ones like WBGZ, WBKT, WBGM, WBGJ and WBMU. But my main goal is to add 3D buildings and objects to my home airport, WBKK. Maybe even custom terminal buildings later.

BKI

Source: Google Images

6 Likes

helsinki right?

5 Likes

I would love to do Detroit.

10 Likes

Yes. Please no one take it

2 Likes

KPAE Boeing does test flights out of the and Renton and KBFI. Not like I am from Seattle or anything…😉

6 Likes