What Airport Needs A Rework Or Something Has To Be Changed

Hello pilots,

I’m an Airport editor, I want to edit dome airports. But I don’t know what airport I would do. So you can ask me which airport needs rework. and I can do that for you. You can ask anything. from runway hold to full rework. Other airport editors can also do this, so they might do something.

Thank you.

5 Likes

36U Would be cool! I’ve been there and it’s a nice GA airport with Citation Xs in stuff. It’s in Utah!

1 Like

KMAF (midland) could definitely use some gates :)

1 Like

image st Vincent in the Caribbean this is the new international airport one in sim no longer in use

1 Like

OOMS, with the opening of the new airport the old runway has been removed with the old airport. In Infiniteflight it’s still there. Foundno charts, but just remove the old runway and airport.

1 Like

Have a great first day on the job @mark_dublin

4 Likes

That one is being worked on 😉

2 Likes

Martijn, I would highly recommend against this. Several other editors have also had threads similar to this, and they have been overwhelmed with requests very quickly. Additionally, we maintain an internal list of airports to do, should you ever need a suggestion.

4 Likes

Fantastic!

1 Like

I wrk at yyz that airport is already in use it’s now AIA

Teuge airport (EHTE) would be amazing to get a rework! Its great for GA. :)

KHII would be great, mostly a GA airport.

Taiwan Taoyuan airport (RCTP) deserves a rework!

1 Like

WSSS needs a rework, the budget terminal gates have been replaced by terminal 4 gates. It would be great to work on straightening the taxiways as well.

Off-topic but may I ask why are some taxiways in a few airports are not straight as a ruler? Some of them are slightly zig-zagged and deviate closer to one side.

WMKI. There is a terminal and a backtrack line at the end off 22. there is also a GA stand and 3 gates available for an A320 or A319. @Martijn_Decates ecates

2 Likes

EFVA or Vaasa Airport needs a rework. There is no terminal or gates and the taxiway is way too long.

TNCB needs a rework

2 Likes

Copenhagen Kastrup Airport always need a rework ( Im from denmark ) and i love that airport

Texas airports like Waco, Tyler, Abilene and College Station. In Louisiana Monroe. A few airports in Montana and Wyoming like Billings, great falls, Laramie and Casper. That is all from me. 👋

1 Like

KMCO there is a massive hill that isn’t there in real life