What airport is this? Window view from 757 Icelandic Airlines

My boss is on vacation in Norway. I asked him to text me what his plane was but forgot to ask which airport he was departing from. I want to mimick the flight in IF. It’s very likely a US airport.

All I have for airport is this photo:

1 Like

Do you have his flight info?

Can’t you just text him again? I’ll try to figure it out though.

That looks a lot like the tower in ORD…

All Icelandair flights from the U.S. have Keflavik International Airport (KEF/BIKF) in Iceland as their destination airport so he would have to be taking a connecting flight if his final destination was Norway.

Either way, his flight departed from one of the following airports:

Possible Airports

KEWR
KJFK
KDFW
KMCI
KSEA
KDEN
KBOS
KMSP
KORD
KIAD

If you roughly knew his departure time, you could more easily figure out which of these airports it is.

1 Like

Yeah, I also think that is KORD.

1 Like

Hey thanks for that. I appreciate you taking the time to put that together. And between @metro comment, I think it may KORD.

4 Likes

I flew IcelandAir first class from Anchorage - London Heathrow, I’ve decided anytime I go to Europe I’m going with them, they’re an absolutely fantacstic airlines!

Have a safe/fun flight re-creation!

If he departed roughly 4 hours ago it looks like this might be his flight. In case you haven’t found it already.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.