What Airport is The Least Realistic?

Hey,

Let me know what airport is the least realistic in your opinion.

I may choose one of the airports below to edit, this is just a poll as I am bored. I may choose an airport if it requires attention and is completely unrealistic.

Kind Regards,

@Azumayay

I mean it’s not really that bad, but the apron at KGRR needs to be touched up on.

3 Likes

Its not bad but my home airport TTPP could use some perimeter work

1 Like

Im pretty sure KLGA is missing some gates so its not that bad.

2 Likes

I remember landing at some random airport with no apron 😂

2 Likes

I know it isn’t team policy to ask fellow community members to help choose what airports I should edit, but I couldn’t think so uh yeah.

Btw is buildings and terminals even planned in development yet?

After project metal, yes.

Wasnt project metal the 777s?

Project metal is a graphics engine rework.

1 Like

We only focus on airport boundaries and the aprons, taxiways and other 2d airport structures.

1 Like

btw my home airport KACY can hold a 747 the president has flown there with it like 100 times, (in the game it can’t)

1 Like

O and when is that said to come?

It’s a graphics engine rework.

1 Like

Beyond anyone’s knowledge. When it’s ready is all I can say.

1 Like

Btw this doesn’t really need to be it’s own topic. There are thousands of airports and the Airport editing team is constantly fixing them. Cheers!

This contains helpful handy information regarding project metal!

1 Like

Hey,

I’ve said I may use one of the suggestions if it is major, this is more of a poll.

LL40, the closest airport to me, why is it unrealistic? Does not exist anymore, simple!

You could just do an airport someone suggested in one of the Nav Update threads or topics suggesting one, jus’ saying.

1 Like