What Airport Do You Want In IF That Isn’t in IF

Btw i’m doing a full rework! The aitport was realy bad!

2 Likes

I would like to see KHGR (Hagerstown) and KHEF (Manassas) reworked. These are my home GA airports.
KHEF:
Remove the hold short and run up pad spawn points, as on live they allow lots of trolls.
Add more spawn points, such as EAA chapter 186. There are a lot less spawn points in IF than there are IRL.
KHGR:
Add spawn points. Currently you have to spawn on the runway, which is a disaster at controlled airports on live. There are a lot of spawn points there IRL.
Fix the taxiways. They are very unrealistic.
My day would be a lot happier if these airports were reworked :)

1 Like

@Airbus_737 I waa thinking of creating that airport next week.Keep your eyes peeled 👀👀

1 Like

@IF_Aviation1 What airport? Looking forward to it :)

1 Like

How are you creating these airports? I use sketchup for fictional airport creation sometimes, can I get started In this and how?

1 Like

@Airbus_737 KHGR @KindaAngrySliceOfPie if you mean airport editing you can start here:

2 Likes

I have made the airport! Its now done. Now we have to wait for the anser of it’s good. I say it here when they accept the airport.
image image image
@Alboss @NeperQiell

1 Like

Looking great, appreciate it!

1 Like

KMKL. Mu hometown airport and with the ARC coming up I want to make an event but need at least the start airport complete.

1 Like

Nice AirPort i Will make this hope To see it in 1,5 months in IF

Ok. Thanks.

1 Like

I think maybe some retired or abandoned airports would be kind of cool.

parco archeologico di centcelle (search on google heart) it’s now closed but it was the first airport in Italy, built in 1902, it was an italian airforce base

INFO:
runway is in concrete and it’s long 1148.

please add it

1 Like

I have another airport in Montana that could use a rework
Helena Regonal Airport KHLN

2 Likes

are their some more?

i will start with this airport now

Thanks. I would Higly Highly appreciate it.

1 Like

In Texas Tyler and Waco

1 Like

BKPR IS ADDED TO INFINITE FLIGHT!! In the Next senery update you can fly on the airport! I would like to fly one time together on the airport!!! I sent the photo pf the airport later!
@Alboss @NeperQiell

1 Like

Amazing thank you!

1 Like