What airline would you like to fly for?

For those of you who want to fly for a commercial airline what airline would it be ? I would probably fly for Aer Lingus or JetBlue. Now I know you guys probably put it on your profile page but it would be to much work looking at everyone’s profile page :)

6 Likes

Lufthansa or Emirates would be my best bet as they are my two favorite airlines.
This is a duplicate by the way. Use the search function at the top of your screen to see if someone has made a topic about the subject you want to talk about. :)

5 Likes

Air New Zealand 787-9

easyJet A320

3 Likes

I did but this did not pop up :|

Sometimes the search button doesn’t give you what you’re looking for. You have to type in the exact title of the topic you’re looking for. I’m hoping this gets fixed in the near future with a keyword search. It’s a discourse problem.

2 Likes

Delta A319-100.

1 Like

I’m not so sure but I’m thinking about southwest 😋

5 Likes

I would fly for an airline that has a pilot base where I would be living at the time, and with reasonable pay.

1 Like

I would do United they pay pretty well because it’s more on the expensive side for tickets compared to southwest and frontier.

United airlines since it’s my favorite and its the only airline I’ve ever flown

2 Likes

Qantas or jeystar

Delta haha

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Turkish, Qantas or Emirates. All three have really good training programs!

I’d fly for jetBlue!

2 Likes

Either United or southwest

3 Likes

British Airways or Emirates

4 Likes

I would love to fly for a German airline. I don’t mind flying somewhere else in Europe though :)

1 Like

For me if it came down to flying for my non-desired airline and getting 3-5k extra a year or flying for my favourite airline and plane model - I’d have to take the latter, simply becuase of the satisfaction and pleasure I’d get from doing so.