What airline would you fly for and why?

Hello IF community long time no see. So i thought of this idea to make this topic because i looked it up and it was closed. The airline i would fly for is American Airlines. The reason why is the benefits and aircraft of choice and career oppertunity down the road.

Like to hear what you guys have to say :)

3 Likes

Singapore or Emirates, great pay and benefits. They also provide training if you agree to fly for them for a certain amount of time. So it won’t rack up a huge debt for me to worry about later on.

1 Like

I like Delta just because of the big blue engines, may seem silly.

6 Likes

Those were my picks also

1 Like

Delta because of their old planes and IFE!

2 Likes

yea makes sense

1 Like

Hoping Erickson, to be an SIC on the S64 or the 214ST. Erickson has a long history of aviation and have a ton of cool operations they’ve done.

1 Like

Any airline that would hire me to be honest 😂. Obviously I have preferences when flying as a passenger but as a pilot I would take whatever I could get

2 Likes

KLM because they are my favourite airline, I love Amsterdam, and their colours are perfect

1 Like

Want to spend a few years at the regionals than go to FedEx and fly

1 Like

I’d want to fly the dash 8 for Horizon. The dash 8 is one of my favorite planes to fly on.

1 Like

Fedex or UPS! Just because I would like the chance to fly a MD-11 or A300 or a cargo 777

3 Likes

Alitalia because it gives me a reason to constantly be back in Italy lol

1 Like

AirAsia, because it has good service, well fares . Would really love to fly with this airline to Honolulu with stopover Osaka (i think)

1 Like

Either Delta, Emirates, or Hawaiian, they all offer nice things about each.

4 Likes

China Eastern(including Shanghai Airlines)&Air China, I live in Shanghai, China Eastern is a SkyTeam member, which means the tickets price is cheaper with good service still. CES A330 with DISNEY livery is perfect. Air China, it’s not the best airlines in China, but my favorite one. BUT!!!
Both of them do not provide high salary.

1 Like

Absolutely Delta Airlines, It is the nicest airline Ive flown in as a budget airline passanger lol. Their fleet is also mostly Airbus which is great.

5 Likes

I would fly for American Airlines, with my reason being is their primary long haul fleet are the aircrafts I want to fly, the B777 and B787

2 Likes

American all the way!

They have each of the aircraft on my list that I want to fly: B737, B777, and B787, they have an insane number of destinations, they have bases in the Midwest US (where I live), and their fleet is always clean and modern. I’ve only had great experiences with them.

3 Likes

I would love flying for Delta. They have a hub at my nearest international airport and also a great reputation. My favorite aircraft they operate is the 777 and I would love to fly it.

5 Likes