What airline shall I pick?

Hello I’m going to be going to New York this year Christmas or next year but I don’t know what airline to pick I live in London so I have a option to go to London city, Heathrow or Gatwick and I want to fly in premium economy or what ever. What shall I pick out of British, Virgin, Delta American airlines or Norwegian airlines. But I want to fly to JFK and not to Newark.

thanks for the help

Goran12

1 Like

Go with Virgin Atlantic, I have heard there transatlantic experience is out of this world!

This is just my opinion though

2 Likes

British and Delta are the top operators for these types of routes. Norwegian is a cheap affordable airline but has “bad” services. Virgin is good as well ,as most of their type of routes are “scenic departures”

1 Like

ok I might with Virgin.

I don’t have much knowledge when it comes to the other airlines, however I do know that British airways have been apparently not so good recently.

Virgin Atlantic are brilliant though, i’d probably advise you to choose them.

1 Like

I would like to fly with BA because they have the 747 on that route but I heard Virgin is cheaper.

1 Like

I also recommend looking at this, even though it isn’t your flight, it is still similar to what your experience would be.

2 Likes

I know I checked it but I might book with BA.

Virgins Atlantic is cheaper but their service is not as good as BA but better then Norwegian… I also heard Virgin Atlantic does alot of “scenic departures”

1 Like

That would be my second option. Both British and Virgin are two very good airlines

1 Like

I’m also asking because I have flown on the 787 all ready so I would like to fly on 747 but you know if its cheaper I will go with it. :).

I recommend the 747 since it is getting phased out very quickly, the 787 is gonna be here for awhile.

2 Likes

ok thanks also is there ever a cheap business class seat on BA I mean affordable prices. on any class except from economy?

The 747 is an old aircraft. Although there are some features that the 787 has… New generation :)

2 Likes

also I’m 15 and I’m I able to fly on BA1 or is it more expensive???

Traveling by yourself… Yep

Most probably not. BA are quite expensive for economy I think, Business Class would be another level I’m afraid.

1 Like

ok I’m bringing my family meaning its going to be 4 of us as a treat from my savings since I work at KFC part time because I’m at school.

1 Like

ok then Virgin will be my first choice.

I would fly to Heathrow, and pick between BA, Delta or Virgin. Virgin will probably be the best if you get an old BA aircraft with an old interior but there isn’t much option on these routes as there aren’t Middle East alternatives.

1 Like